Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going???

+9
rebelmusicnp
HONEYHOLEDIPPER
Oldsalts
Kevnmary
stevel
SurfChick
joesfishinproblem
Bayside Arty
tom1276
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? Empty DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going???

Post  tom1276 1/21/2010, 9:24 am

Who plans on going?? Maybe we can meet up somewhere. Like Wawa by Great Adventure or something. I live in Jackson and never been there before. It looks pretty simple to get to. I'd be takin' 195 out. Shoot me a PM if you want to car pool.
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? Empty Re: DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going???

Post  Bayside Arty 1/21/2010, 12:26 pm

My buddie and I will be there its like a 2 hr drive for me but what the hell its a day out Mabey well get some cheese stakes on the way home LOL
Bayside Arty
Bayside Arty

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? Empty Re: DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going???

Post  joesfishinproblem 1/21/2010, 12:30 pm

me
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 1/21/2010, 1:14 pm

I'll be there along with my whole family! DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? 92223
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/21/2010, 1:16 pm

Im going cant wait to see everyone and to meet the people that I havent met yet... DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? 962367 DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 1/21/2010, 1:20 pm

stevel wrote:Im going cant wait to see everyone and to meet the people that I havent met yet... DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? 962367 DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? 962367

do u wanna go wit me and rebel steviel
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/21/2010, 1:22 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:
stevel wrote:Im going cant wait to see everyone and to meet the people that I havent met yet... DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? 962367 DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? 962367

do u wanna go wit me and rebel steviel

joe thanks but goin with mikey well see u there bro ....thanks for askin ... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 1/21/2010, 1:25 pm

oh nevermind i dont want mikey in my truck lol his bad luck might rub off lol lol
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 1/21/2010, 1:53 pm

I plan on going with Beachboy. What time is everyone planing on getting there? Don't forget it's my Birthday so bring along your presents it will save you the shipping charges.

:king:
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/21/2010, 2:02 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:oh nevermind i dont want mikey in my truck lol his bad luck might rub off lol lol
DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? 56958 DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? 56958 DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? 56958 DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? 56958
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 1/21/2010, 2:02 pm

i have something speical for u kev.......
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 1/21/2010, 2:12 pm

Yo Yo Yo

We will be there with the family ...!!!!

And maybe MurphtheSurf may tag along...!!!! DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? 870783

Man if everyone shows up that says they are , it will be a SBO Party.... DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? 870783

DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? 218105 DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? 218105
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 1/21/2010, 4:56 pm

To identify me I'll have my Shark River Surf Anglers jacket on. I'm leaving my house around 7:30 am to get there for 9 am. See ya's there.

Tom
tom1276
tom1276

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 1/21/2010, 5:36 pm

tom1276 wrote:To identify me I'll have my Shark River Surf Anglers jacket on. I'm leaving my house around 7:30 am to get there for 9 am. See ya's there.

Tom

I'll be wearing my SBO jacket look for Kevnmary
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  HONEYHOLEDIPPER 1/21/2010, 7:40 pm

hey Tom stop by and say Hi.
rick
HONEYHOLEDIPPER
HONEYHOLEDIPPER

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 1/21/2010, 7:53 pm

Rick I will. What should I look for???
tom1276
tom1276

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 1/21/2010, 10:48 pm

tom1276 wrote:Rick I will. What should I look for???
some dude sitting in his kayak fighting a fish obviously....
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 1/22/2010, 7:26 am

Yo yo yo Stevel, Make sure you bring the camara. Your in charge of the SBO Photo shoot. lol! I'm sure there will be plenty of Center fold material there!!! affraid affraid affraid .

Bluesfish Welcome To SBO
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/22/2010, 12:10 pm

Bluesfish wrote:

Yo yo yo Stevel, Make sure you bring the camara. Your in charge of the SBO Photo shoot. lol! I'm sure there will be plenty of Center fold material there!!! affraid affraid affraid .

Bluesfish Welcome To SBO

THAT WILL BE SOME SAD LOOKIN CENTERFOLD MATERIAL lol! lol! A MOTLY LOOKIN CREW lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 1/22/2010, 3:18 pm

tom1276 wrote:
Rick I will. What should I look for???

some dude sitting in his kayak fighting a fish obviously....

ROFLAMO
tom1276
tom1276

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 1/22/2010, 8:32 pm

OK i think I'm all loaded up lol im sure i forgot something lol

looking forward to seeing everyone in the morning..
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A.O.K. 1/22/2010, 8:36 pm

see ya there Smitty
A.O.K.
A.O.K.

Number of posts : 249

http://www.aoktackle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 1/22/2010, 8:41 pm

A.O.K. wrote:see ya there Smitty

i need to buy some t hex's bro i ran out this fall
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 1/22/2010, 8:52 pm

Yeah I need some T-hexs's also. I caught alot of fish on them this fall.
tom1276
tom1276

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/22/2010, 8:54 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:
A.O.K. wrote:see ya there Smitty

i need to buy some t hex's bro i ran out this fall

U RAN OUT JOE ...DIDNT KNOW THEY DISSINIGRATE... lol! lol!

U MEANT U LOST THEM ... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next