Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug ".....

+15
Gremlin
rocstar21
black talon
NeedFish
Alphabaits
fatfingers
Oldsalts
naspinsz
FJR
dozer 277
IRON LURES
buddah
bennyraw
etch
skippy
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 Empty Re: "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug ".....

Post  black talon 11/20/2009, 11:00 pm

Skip, that plug just took me back many years "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 870783

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

"Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 Empty okay.....

Post  skippy 11/27/2009, 10:09 pm

Welcome To SBO Okay I got the plug primed white, and we are ready to start painting, but first,,,,,,,,,,
just a little about woodcarving,,, affraid does not take much money to get started, and is very addicting, a knife and rasp are all you need to start, and will be your main tools on every build... :read:
"Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 218105 Okay here is my carving station, drool giving to me by grandfather vinny and also three generations of woodcarvings.... and then we are going to give this thing a sick paintjob :..............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

"Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 Empty Re: "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug ".....

Post  rocstar21 11/28/2009, 7:53 am

wow! you are a truly talented artist skip! thats some fantastic work!
cheers "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 962367 cheers
affraid
drool
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 11/28/2009, 10:56 am

WOW. Stunning work. Really overwhelming to look at a piece of wood and see these pictures. Inspiring at the same time.

"Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 560155 "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 560155
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post  bennyraw 11/28/2009, 11:26 am

Awesome work station, I'm inspired :read: . I wish I had some pics of my dad's stuff handy. Love that triple jointed in the background. drool

bennyraw

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

"Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 Empty Monster Starts Tonight, week 1 plug done...........

Post  skippy 11/28/2009, 5:43 pm

Welcome To SBO Some lucky soul is going to win a plug every week "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 962367
This weeks donation will be my " Broomslug... "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 218105 next weeks builder donation is by Oldsalts,
followed by the Greek, does not get any better then what is about to happen here,
not only kits, but airbrushes, the best secrets are shared in the chat :read:

Okay, here is the slug "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 622665
starts out solid gold.......

then we are goin to blow on some green

green done,

some lip service

then rub her belly,,,, till she purrs.....

then a little black...

skippys painted eyes

paint done
thanks "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 742713

Last edited by skippy on 11/28/2009, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

skippy

Back to top Go down

"Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 Empty okay...

Post  skippy 11/28/2009, 6:47 pm

field testing is done, it should catch pretty good.... "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 870783
Now build ya one "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 622665

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  bennyraw 11/28/2009, 7:42 pm

Looks great Skip. That shape was screaming green to me too.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I still have to clear it.

bennyraw

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 11/28/2009, 7:46 pm

AWSOME BOYS...SBO BUILDERS .....SIMPLY THE BEST..... "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 560155 "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 560155 "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 560155
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

"Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 Empty man...

Post  skippy 11/28/2009, 8:10 pm

bennyraw wrote:Looks great Skip. That shape was screaming green to me too.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I still have to clear it.
You are good... "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 560155

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  fatfingers 11/29/2009, 12:30 am

Holy Christmas! Beautiful work, Skip. The colors really rock.

Benny, yours looks like its cousin! "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 218105
fatfingers
fatfingers

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 11/29/2009, 12:45 am

skip and benny the look awesome, "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 560155 "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 560155 "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 560155 drool drool drool remind me of frogs they do, so send them to me asap "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 622665

Etch
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 12/4/2009, 6:19 pm

wow Skip you da man a true artist "Monster Builds" ,,,,,week 1,,,,skippylures," Broomstick Slug "..... - Page 2 962367
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  SALTYDOG 12/19/2009, 2:44 pm

skippy, that was one GREAT thread you posted thank you, "NICE THUMB" thats what my'in looks like after RATTLE CAN SPRAYING.
SALTYDOG
SALTYDOG
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post  asbury guy 12/19/2009, 7:34 pm

Some guys collect your stuff but i throw them and catch. Verry nice work .
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2