Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MudHole Custtomer Service

2 posters

Go down

MudHole Custtomer Service Empty MudHole Custtomer Service

Post  126andy 10/17/2009, 11:22 am

I recently bought a rod that had special guides on it. It was missing the tip though and a temp was put on. I ordered the correct tip from MudHole (not knowing what I was doing) The tip came and it turned out to be too small. I called Mud Hole and spoke to Scott Gimbert of their customer service dept. He went out of his way to get the correct tip to me.

I had to call a few time because of my confusing emails to them and everytime I spoke to someone from CS they were very helpful and made you feel as if they wanted your business unlike other companies that act like you're bothering them if you call about something.

This is a great place to shop with knowledgeable staff and nice people to deal with.
126andy
126andy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 711

http://afteryoufishing.com

Back to top Go down

MudHole Custtomer Service Empty Re: MudHole Custtomer Service

Post  rocstar21 10/17/2009, 12:54 pm

GOOD DEAL ANDY, WILL KEEP EM IN MIND! THATS WAHT I HATE BOUT NOW A DAYS, THE PEOPLE NEVER ACT LIKE THEY WANT YOUR BUISNESS AND W/ 2DAY ECONOMY SHOULD BE KISSING OUR ASS'S FOR BUISNESS!

Welcome To SBO lol!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  126andy 10/17/2009, 1:18 pm

Roc, even though he never mentioned it scott is the majority owner of mh, Erin at CS is his wife. A large company with the owner and his wife still picking up the phones and taking care of their customers--unheard of these days.
126andy
126andy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 711

http://afteryoufishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down