Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VS Service Kits

2 posters

Go down

VS Service Kits Empty VS Service Kits

Post  rebelmusicnp 1/7/2010, 5:59 pm

I have a kit for my 150 and wondered if anyone has a kit to service their 200 level reels. I would trade a full set of seal for a full set in the 200....any takers? I figure more people who have VS reels have a few..... Very Happy
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

VS Service Kits Empty Re: VS Service Kits

Post  LHPAULY83 1/9/2010, 4:26 am

Check on the gaskets themselves. There should be a company on them. I talked to Craig from VS at a show last year, he told me that if you need the gaskets for the reels they can be ordered directly from the company that makes them, or VS not sure was a while ago. Haven't done this yet but would assume it can be done. If you have the wrench you can go this route. Check it out. I only found this out because I asked him when I buy the kit, which I will be doing with in a month or two, if i already have the wrench do I need to spend $90 a clip on kits. This is when he suggested this to me. If not I have to do my 200 this season for sure it has been 2 years of none stop use and abuse. If you don't find someone by the time I do mine, I will gladly trade a set of gaskets, as my 150 will need service fall of 2010. Good luck let me know if that works.
VS Service Kits 962367
LHPAULY83
LHPAULY83

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down