Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH???

+25
slamming snizz69
chowhound
Rlyman1
AKScuba
asbury guy
Rick..stillcasting
finchaser
Smoke
Kevnmary
stevel
Marsh Mist
needlefish
blacklabel
fishpro
striperking70
naspinsz
jettyjunkie
monty
Minivin5
stilltryn
REDBASS
nip13
mikeybonz
smitty
fishincrazy
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH??? - Page 2 Empty Re: FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH???

Post  finchaser 4/1/2009, 7:57 pm

Like to fish at nigth but first light would be my favorite pick

finchaser

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH??? - Page 2 Empty Re: FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH???

Post  Rick..stillcasting 4/1/2009, 9:03 pm

my fav like others is darkness into false light into light... it has to do w/ the connection thing I feel w/ the cosmos sorta thing. the colors are usually amazing and make me feel humble and lucky to have that experience as only those actualizing the moment may feel. when our friends are present(bass) and doing swirls and some birds are working i can sometimes feel on the verge of happy tears for the blessing of being a surf fisherman that feels at home in the water.
my 2nd best time is pure darkness on a fall moonless night when the stars are twinkling and you can name various constellations or not,, but you can see into the milkey way and ponder if you hit the mega lottery(joke).
to know the water you are working and walk out onto a sandbar and hook-up and bring the bass to your knees to swim another day.
to be w/ my friends and bust balls and we all catch bass doesn't matter time of day, we are all one.

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  asbury guy 4/1/2009, 9:39 pm

I am up all night with the creatures.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 4/1/2009, 11:32 pm

Night time.... Love it then.

And when the sun's comin up Very Happy
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  jettyjunkie 4/2/2009, 3:29 pm

asbury guy wrote:I am up all night with the creatures.

me too FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH??? - Page 2 962367
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

Post  jettyjunkie 4/2/2009, 6:01 pm

blacklabel wrote:night time is the only time to fish. allot less a$$holes out there

you can say that again lol!
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

Post  Rlyman1 4/3/2009, 4:25 pm

fish to the morning sleep and then wake up with enough time to catch a few waves on the beach
Rlyman1
Rlyman1

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post  chowhound 4/3/2009, 7:15 pm

Any time so long as it is Dark.
chowhound
chowhound

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH??? - Page 2 Empty TTT

Post  fishincrazy 9/25/2009, 12:09 pm

YO YO YO Thought I'd bring this back and see what's new!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  slamming snizz69 9/25/2009, 12:28 pm

dawn to dusk and then some
slamming snizz69
slamming snizz69

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 9/25/2009, 1:09 pm

My favorite time to fish is when it is still dark in the morning and into false dawn as it becomes just a little brighter before the sun begins its rise. That 15-20 minutes when you can just start seeing your pencil popper slapping the surface is the best 15-30 minutes of the day (IMO).
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Freddy 4mcola 9/26/2009, 4:26 pm

around the clock, doesn't matter to me as long as I am on th water, but I prefer late afternoon to about 2 hours after dark cheers FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH??? - Page 2 622665
Freddy 4mcola
Freddy 4mcola

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 9/26/2009, 5:18 pm

personally I love to fish at night for my snookies...... they are more of an nocternal fish! just cant do alot of night fishing anymore due to the fact of a kid on the way so I go early morning when I can...... does not produce as much but its ok!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  stilltryn 9/26/2009, 11:56 pm

still the same fc. in the dark oooooooo! affraid im not a morning person.....but any time is the best! FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH??? - Page 2 870783
stilltryn
stilltryn

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post  Wentfishn47 9/27/2009, 5:45 pm

When normal people sleep!!!

Wentfishn47

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 9/27/2009, 6:32 pm

I love to fish when the world sleeps and at the crack of dawn
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2