Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH???

+25
slamming snizz69
chowhound
Rlyman1
AKScuba
asbury guy
Rick..stillcasting
finchaser
Smoke
Kevnmary
stevel
Marsh Mist
needlefish
blacklabel
fishpro
striperking70
naspinsz
jettyjunkie
monty
Minivin5
stilltryn
REDBASS
nip13
mikeybonz
smitty
fishincrazy
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH??? Empty FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH???

Post  fishincrazy 2/16/2009, 1:08 am

I like to fish early early morning thru dawn to mid morning how bout y'all????

FC :bounce:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH??? Empty Re: FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH???

Post  smitty 2/16/2009, 1:26 am

yup i like to hit the beach 1hr before first light and start to plug.
its cool when you just get enough light to see the bait in the surf just sitting.
than when the see each other thay scatter and its game on.
first the striper's start to hit them but its never long till you see them blues work rite up to them and spoil all the fun lol... :affraid:
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH??? Empty Re: FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH???

Post  fishincrazy 2/16/2009, 10:25 am

smitty wrote:yup i like to hit the beach 1hr before first light and start to plug.
its cool when you just get enough light to see the bait in the surf just sitting.
than when the see each other thay scatter and its game on.
first the striper's start to hit them but its never long till you see them blues work rite up to them and spoil all the fun lol... :affraid:

Good deal Smitty!!!I thought you where a crack of nooner??!??!? lol!

FC :lol:

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 2/16/2009, 7:34 pm

morning i stick to flukin love bassing at night
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 2/16/2009, 7:55 pm

mikeybonz wrote:morning i stick to flukin love bassing at night

Sounds like a plan!!Our bite here is usually a night bite but the past couple of years especially in spring there's been a good chew on in the early morning and sometimes throughout the day. :lol:

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  nip13 2/16/2009, 9:20 pm

I'm a night guy myself. Night is peaceful, no crowds, fish any place you like and for me more fish.

nip13

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 2/16/2009, 10:22 pm

find myself in the water around 3 am till about 7. then the fallin sun
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  stilltryn 2/17/2009, 12:23 am

any time i can get down there! cheers im a night guy. thats the only time i can get down :afro:
stilltryn
stilltryn

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH??? Empty Night ...

Post  Minivin5 2/18/2009, 10:14 pm

night time with the tide coming in between 11pm and 3am, by far the best time to go Snookin.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 2/18/2009, 11:25 pm

Minivin5 wrote:night time with the tide coming in between 11pm and 3am, by far the best time to go Snookin.

I gotta come down and do that!!! cheers

FC :lol:

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  monty 2/20/2009, 3:28 am

Well, I look at tiddes more. certain places I like certain tides. On the NS, In certaint coves I like fishing the flood. Lots of moving water, and deeper too. Fishing shelves and bars I like Incoming, as all the baitfish gets stuck in the troughs of the bars and pushed against the dropoffs to shelves. I do like fishing around 2:30 though...Had some of my most memorable mornings around that time.
Nick

monty

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Post  jettyjunkie 2/22/2009, 12:18 am

fish all nite sleep all day
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

Post  naspinsz 2/22/2009, 1:39 pm

theres something about fishin north beach at the hook with NYC as the backdrop at night...but that magic hour watching the sun come up in from of you with a bass chasing down a surface plug takes the cake for me
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

Post  striperking70 2/26/2009, 10:07 am

I like the magic hour at sunrise and sunset but prefer to fish all night. Night time is the right time. Very Happy

striperking70

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post  fishpro 2/27/2009, 2:27 am

naspinsz wrote:theres something about fishin north beach at the hook with NYC as the backdrop at night...but that magic hour watching the sun come up in from of you with a bass chasing down a surface plug takes the cake for me
Yeah that is pretty cool.....kind of a long walk to see it though Very Happy The first time I went the long way :evil:
fishpro
fishpro
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  blacklabel 2/27/2009, 8:38 am

night time is the only time to fish. allot less a$$holes out there
blacklabel
blacklabel
SPONSOR
SPONSOR

Number of posts : 284

http://www.blacklabelplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 2/27/2009, 5:17 pm

blacklabel wrote:night time is the only time to fish. allot less a$$holes out there

i hear ya bob and oh by the way you dont need to use the a$$ this is not sol lol feel free to say ass any time ok buddy.... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  monty 2/27/2009, 7:01 pm

smitty wrote:
blacklabel wrote:night time is the only time to fish. allot less a$$holes out there

i hear ya bob and oh by the way you dont need to use the a$$ this is not sol lol feel free to say ass any time ok buddy.... Very Happy
So I can stay stuff like Smittys an ASS? I like it here....
cheers Nick

monty

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Post  needlefish 2/27/2009, 7:14 pm

i prefer night, but fish the sun up too....... basically whenever i can get out
needlefish
needlefish

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 2/28/2009, 1:59 am

the less assholes i see the beter fishing is. under the cover of darkness.is best. have too love sunrise.with top water plugs.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Marsh Mist 4/1/2009, 5:09 pm

Usually between midnight and false dawn. It's a special place (the beach) when the sky begins to lighten.
Hank
Marsh Mist
Marsh Mist

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 4/1/2009, 5:37 pm

I like dusk into the dark FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH??? 962367 FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?NIGHT TO FISH??? 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 4/1/2009, 5:40 pm

[b] DUSK!!!!!!
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/1/2009, 6:00 pm

I prefer fishing daybreak. Not because i think the fishing is any better just because I love being out there watching the sun slowly come up. I do like the false dawn period. The fish are really active and you can actually see your presentation. Plus there's nothing like having that sun warm your face after a couple hours of freezing. I do like fishing dusk as well but find it to be a little more crowded and a little spookier.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 4/1/2009, 6:34 pm

Night or day,dose;nt matter as long as the fish are there,like bob said night time is better less ass holes on the beach.
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next