Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!!

+13
Lbifisherman429
Sic wit it
stilltryn
Oldsalts
slamming snizz69
SurfChick
Rlyman1
joesfishinproblem
smitty
reeldevil
fishincrazy
AKScuba
Val@Oceanside
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 10/4/2009, 1:35 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:I NEED A BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OR DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still tryin Damn Murphy's Law!!!!! :??????:

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!!

Post  slamming snizz69 10/5/2009, 1:25 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:I NEED A BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OR DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can rap... they call me DJ snizzal lol!
slamming snizz69
slamming snizz69

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  moparornocar 10/5/2009, 9:04 pm

hahahah snizz

moparornocar

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 10/6/2009, 7:19 pm

At this point snizz is sounding good!
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 10/6/2009, 9:52 pm

Joyride cool salts. I call shotgun. I'm going to do some plugging that morn before heading to the pig roast.
Bring your plugging setup Ed and Andrea, we can show Smitty how to snagum. OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 870783
Looking folward to meeting you Val OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 962367
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 10/7/2009, 9:42 am

Charlie G. wrote:Joyride cool salts. I call shotgun. I'm going to do some plugging that morn before heading to the pig roast.
Bring your plugging setup Ed and Andrea, we can show Smitty how to snagum. OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 870783
Looking folward to meeting you Val OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 962367

You know me Charlie, I'm always ready to go fishing lol! OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 870783 My plug bag is all ready to go! Very Happy
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  Sic wit it 10/8/2009, 12:02 pm

Val, turns out I'm definatly not going to make it down for the roast, but sometime next week i'll be down, and i mean it this time

Sic wit it

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  echopeus 10/8/2009, 12:06 pm

I'll be there hit me up if you guys fishin... gunna get there early like 8am or so... Very Happy

echopeus

Number of posts : 173

http://www.echoind.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 10/8/2009, 12:32 pm

echopeus wrote:I'll be there hit me up if you guys fishin... gunna get there early like 8am or so... Very Happy

Me and fingers are gonna head out after the roast if the winds n tides are right.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 10/8/2009, 3:30 pm

AKScuba wrote:
echopeus wrote:I'll be there hit me up if you guys fishin... gunna get there early like 8am or so... Very Happy

Me and fingers are gonna head out after the roast if the winds n tides are right.
what are the tides for sat?

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 10/8/2009, 4:20 pm

Sa 10 High 12:32 AM 2.0 7:02 AM Set 1:48 PM 66
10 Low 6:28 AM 0.4 6:25 PM Rise 11:17 PM
10 High 12:47 PM 2.5
10 Low 7:47 PM 0.4

SAT
NW WINDS 15 TO 20 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 25 KT. SEAS 4 TO
6 FT.

Ill be fishin....
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  moparornocar 10/8/2009, 6:08 pm

will be there with snizz and my girlfreind

moparornocar

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  stilltryn 10/8/2009, 10:29 pm

this sucks!!! cant make it down till sunday! OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 177925
stilltryn
stilltryn

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 10/9/2009, 1:38 pm

Ahh!! Cant wait for this!! ITS TOMORROW!!!

See you all there! Come early and help out!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  echopeus 10/9/2009, 1:40 pm

I'll be there hopefully before 8am.. is that early enough Very Happy lol!

echopeus

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 10/9/2009, 2:59 pm

Just dont wake val up lol!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 10/10/2009, 9:31 pm

So.. does anyone have pixs from the Pig Roast today?? Couldn't go cause I wasn't feeling good.
SurfChick
SurfChick

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 10/10/2009, 9:56 pm

I think about 5 people on here owe me 10 bucks each.... ya homo 's !!!

Val has all the pictures! We had a ball today, lotsa fun with friends and good business for the shop.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 10/10/2009, 11:08 pm

AKScuba wrote:I think about 5 people on here owe me 10 bucks each.... ya homo 's !!!

Val has all the pictures! We had a ball today, lotsa fun with friends and good business for the shop.

Thats great! Can't wait for the pixs! Looking forward to seeing them!
SurfChick
SurfChick

Back to top Go down

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Thank you Val "Oceanside Bait & Tackle

Post  smitty 10/11/2009, 9:25 am

Val you did a great job with the pig roast OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 560155

Hands down you have the best B&T shop around you always make everyone feel so welcome in to your shop its humbling.
Not to mention you have got just about anything i have ever looked for you always seem to have it and thats a big plus.

The plug wall you have put together is awesome with some of the best plugs on the market and always growing.

Its great to see Oceanside Bait and Tackle becoming the premiere shop on the island and and i can even see chain store's some day across the coast.....

You sure have done a great job with your shop and just want to give you a OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 560155 keep up the great work....
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Thank you Val "Oceanside Bait & Tackle

Post  smitty 10/11/2009, 9:26 am

Val you did a great job with the pig roast OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 560155

Hands down you have the best B&T shop around you always make everyone feel so welcome in to your shop its humbling.
Not to mention you have got just about anything i have ever looked for you always seem to have it and thats a big plus.

The plug wall you have put together is awesome with some of the best plugs on the market and always growing.

Its great to see Oceanside Bait and Tackle becoming the premiere shop on the island and and i can even see chain store's some day across the coast.....

You sure have done a great job with your shop and just want to give you a OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 560155 keep up the great work....
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  echopeus 10/13/2009, 10:21 am

i had a blast... OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 962367 even did some of this OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 3 870783

Val the pig was divine Very Happy AKScuba and the crew... thanks for everything... Very Happy i had a blast.. next time i expect fish though... lol

echopeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 10/13/2009, 8:45 pm

Smitty - That was really kind! Like it brought a tear to my eye! I do try, and I am glad you noticed that. I was very pleased with the turn out and the fun everyone had. I cannot thank my crew enough and the help from the SBO guys!!!!!! I am very glad Smitty that you sent me that e-mail back in the spring about becoming a sponsor. I have made some amazing friends and I look forward to meeting more of the SBO peeps!

Thanks Again!

Valerie

oh ps. just weighed in a 15.11 bass caught on a jointed white redfin with a teaser...
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3