Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!!

+13
Lbifisherman429
Sic wit it
stilltryn
Oldsalts
slamming snizz69
SurfChick
Rlyman1
joesfishinproblem
smitty
reeldevil
fishincrazy
AKScuba
Val@Oceanside
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!!

Post  Oldsalts 9/26/2009, 9:10 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:You got it snizzy...It was a pleasure meeting you. It pig roast is getting bigger than I thought! I think I need 3 pigs now!!!!!! lol!

OH and Rob this is for you.. homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo

Val thanks you made my night.....LOL
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!!

Post  slamming snizz69 9/26/2009, 9:44 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:You got it snizzy...It was a pleasure meeting you. It pig roast is getting bigger than I thought! I think I need 3 pigs now!!!!!! lol!

OH and Rob this is for you.. homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo

Yea it was pleasure meeting you to cant wait for the roast and that some funny $hit right there
slamming snizz69
slamming snizz69

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  stilltryn 9/26/2009, 11:39 pm

is it too late to get in? how much? im in! i need a plugn lesson! :.......: OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 92223
im tyrn to get brother inlaw to go but maybe still too weak.
stilltryn
stilltryn

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post  Sic wit it 9/27/2009, 11:36 am

Val, I'm gonna try to make it. no promises though, fishing could pick up or i could be out in the woods.

couldn't get down this weekend so i hope you found someone to get ya some mullet

Sic wit it

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 9/27/2009, 1:34 pm

Old Salts - Hehe...Glad I made ya smile.
Snizzy - haha I just call them as I see them! That's all Bro!
Still Tryn - No! you can sign up through out the whole tourney! Just come to the pig roast and sign up then, and yea dude I'll hook you up with a plug lesson!
Jim - That's cool! Lots of Bass were caught last night and right now. Im good on mullet, for now thanks, Hun!
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 9/27/2009, 1:36 pm

Rob - I love my Hawk!!!!!!!!!
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 9/27/2009, 5:10 pm

where were those stripers that were being filleted caught surf or boat?

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post  Sic wit it 9/27/2009, 6:35 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:Jim - That's cool! Lots of Bass were caught last night and right now. Im good on mullet, for now thanks, Hun!

should be down wednesday, i'll stop in

Sic wit it

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 9/28/2009, 10:44 am

Lbifisherman429 wrote:where were those stripers that were being filleted caught surf or boat?

Surf Darling
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 9/28/2009, 10:47 am

Sic wit it wrote:
Val@Oceanside wrote:Jim - That's cool! Lots of Bass were caught last night and right now. Im good on mullet, for now thanks, Hun!

Good You need a new tica and a slosh...
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sic wit it 9/28/2009, 1:02 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:
Sic wit it wrote:

Good You need a new tica and a slosh...

i was thinkin something a lil more custom, i got a lil more time till the big girls really show up and i gotta send a head up and over

Sic wit it

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/28/2009, 11:10 pm

Sic wit it wrote:Val, I'm gonna try to make it. no promises though, fishing could pick up or i could be out in the woods.

couldn't get down this weekend so i hope you found someone to get ya some mullet

What you mean maybe?????? Not gonna come hear the old man Play????????Come on Jim!!!!

FC OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  slamming snizz69 9/28/2009, 11:18 pm

FC I cant what to hear you play lol!
slamming snizz69
slamming snizz69

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/28/2009, 11:47 pm

slamming snizz69 wrote:FC I cant what to hear you play lol!

Cool I can't wait to play for you OOOHHH That don't sound right?????

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  slamming snizz69 9/29/2009, 10:53 am

fishincrazy wrote:
slamming snizz69 wrote:FC I cant what to hear you play lol!

Cool I can't wait to play for you OOOHHH That don't sound right?????

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367

FC

are you trying to hit on me lol! :.......:
slamming snizz69
slamming snizz69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sic wit it 9/29/2009, 12:06 pm

fishincrazy wrote:
Sic wit it wrote:Val, I'm gonna try to make it. no promises though, fishing could pick up or i could be out in the woods.

What you mean maybe?????? Not gonna come hear the old man Play????????Come on Jim!!!!

FC OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367

hey man if the fish are bitin they're bitin. if the deer are moving they're movin

Sic wit it

Back to top Go down

Post  echopeus 9/29/2009, 1:10 pm

might show up Very Happy sounds like this could be a great day for a ride...

echopeus

Number of posts : 173

http://www.echoind.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 9/29/2009, 5:01 pm

Rob = homo
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/29/2009, 8:29 pm

Sic wit it wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:

hey man if the fish are bitin they're bitin. if the deer are moving they're movin

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 177925 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 177925 BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 177925 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 177925

1 hour is all I ask!!!!

FC :idea:

Last edited by fishincrazy on 9/29/2009, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mongo retarted)

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sic wit it 9/30/2009, 3:41 pm

ahh we'll see what happens, if the fish are bitin I guess I can spare an hr to come by FC.

Sic wit it

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers 10/2/2009, 4:15 pm

i should be coming down with akscuba

fingers

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post  Rlyman1 10/2/2009, 5:21 pm

theres gonan be alot of food and beer guys hope to see you all there
Rlyman1
Rlyman1

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 10/3/2009, 4:07 am

fingers wrote:i should be coming down with akscuba

WORD!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 10/3/2009, 8:30 am

Hey Val

Looks like Surfchick and Myself will be there ...!!!!!

Going to try and snag Smittys jeep and take it for a joyride on the sand......LOL OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 870783

See ya then

Salt

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! - Page 2 218105
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 10/4/2009, 12:53 pm

I NEED A BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OR DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next