Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!!

+13
Lbifisherman429
Sic wit it
stilltryn
Oldsalts
slamming snizz69
SurfChick
Rlyman1
joesfishinproblem
smitty
reeldevil
fishincrazy
AKScuba
Val@Oceanside
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! Empty OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!!

Post  Val@Oceanside 9/23/2009, 11:54 am

Hi All,
I am throwing a party to kick off the LBI Surf Classic! You need to register here...I have everything but the hats, they are not in yet. But you should still sign up, that way you WILL get a het. The hats are limited. The Pig roast is Oct. 10th at 2. AND THE SALTY DOGS are gonna be here!!!! Lots of food,freidns, door prizes and tackle raffles and of course kegs!!!!

I also have VIP guest coming.....I will be posting them on the website as soon as I get everyone's RSVP. Smitty is so a VIP!!!! haha..

Call me or e-mail for more info. OR just come!
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! Empty Re: OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!!

Post  AKScuba 9/23/2009, 1:08 pm

Pig roast? Ill be there definitely!!! Ill bring the camera too!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! Empty BIG RED HEY VAL!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 9/23/2009, 2:36 pm

HEY HEY VAL!!!!!! We will be playing from 2:30 ish to 5:30 ish!!!!Lookin forward to meeting all of you!!! OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! 962367 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! 962367

SAX PLAYER FOR THE SALTY DOG'S

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! 962367 FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! Empty Re: OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!!

Post  reeldevil 9/23/2009, 3:04 pm

Sounds like a great time. I'll be there with the family.Ummmmm kegs!!
reeldevil
reeldevil

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 9/23/2009, 3:17 pm

Andy sweetie...listen my camera did work....those fish just werent camara worthy! haha
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 9/23/2009, 4:24 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:Andy sweetie...listen my camera did work....those fish just werent camara worthy! haha

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 9/23/2009, 4:27 pm

hehe....Just kidding soobie-do. relax. 8)
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 9/23/2009, 5:00 pm

come on Val you know its not about the fish to him .......any time he gets to pose in front of the camera he is all over it lol
"Pretty boy scuba"

just Kidding scuba... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 9/23/2009, 5:13 pm

I SOOOOOOOO KNOW!!!!!!!!!! He wanted to model my new shirts that are coming in! till I told him he actually had to wear the shirt!!! Cover up those tats....no way man!
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 9/23/2009, 11:09 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:I SOOOOOOOO KNOW!!!!!!!!!! He wanted to model my new shirts that are coming in! till I told him he actually had to wear the shirt!!! Cover up those tats....no way man!

Model my tatts? Huh?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! 56958
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 9/23/2009, 11:17 pm

AKScuba wrote:Pig roast? Ill be there definitely!!! Ill bring the camera too!

i got 10 bucks say scuba steve will not show up anyone taking this bet lol OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! 560155 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! 560155
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 9/24/2009, 12:03 am

If it means a chance at dropkicking you into the ocean Ill be there and Ill take my 10 bucks OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! 870783 homo
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rlyman1 9/24/2009, 12:53 am

val i dont think i can make it haha
Rlyman1
Rlyman1

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 9/24/2009, 9:12 am

Ok Rob - That was so not funny!!!!!!!!! I think we need a bigger pig! (haha from jaws, I think we need a bigger boat...) yea. ok not funny in the morning...but really... call me .
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 9/24/2009, 10:40 am

Val@Oceanside wrote:Ok Rob - That was so not funny!!!!!!!!! I think we need a bigger pig! (haha from jaws, I think we need a bigger boat...) yea. ok not funny in the morning...but really... call me .

Youll definitely need a bigger pig if joesfishinproblem shows up lol!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 9/24/2009, 12:06 pm

AKScuba wrote:
Val@Oceanside wrote:Ok Rob - That was so not funny!!!!!!!!! I think we need a bigger pig! (haha from jaws, I think we need a bigger boat...) yea. ok not funny in the morning...but really... call me .

Youll definitely need a bigger pig if joesfishinproblem shows up lol!

lol! lol!
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  Rlyman1 9/24/2009, 12:44 pm

haha ill give you a call soon im on the job hunt right now
Rlyman1
Rlyman1

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 9/24/2009, 3:13 pm

Andrew....Andrew.....Andrew....
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 9/24/2009, 3:38 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:Andrew....Andrew.....Andrew....

All in good fun val! OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! 622665
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 9/24/2009, 4:14 pm

I was talking about that picture! Whata Ham!!!!
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/24/2009, 4:42 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:
AKScuba wrote:Pig roast? Ill be there definitely!!! Ill bring the camera too!

i got 10 bucks say scuba steve will not show up anyone taking this bet lol OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! 560155 OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! 560155

I'm IN!!! :??????:

FC :,,,,,,,,,,,: OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! 92223

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 9/24/2009, 5:17 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:I was talking about that picture! Whata Ham!!!!

OCT. 10th PIG ROAST AT OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!! 92223
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  slamming snizz69 9/26/2009, 3:57 pm

val put me and mopar down and FC Ill take that bet.
slamming snizz69
slamming snizz69

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 9/26/2009, 5:04 pm

Ill still be there to collect.... Thats 30 bucks now? lol!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 9/26/2009, 8:08 pm

You got it snizzy...It was a pleasure meeting you. It pig roast is getting bigger than I thought! I think I need 3 pigs now!!!!!! lol!

OH and Rob this is for you.. homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next