Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Husky's Photo Finishing Over Foil. (Early Edition)

+5
etch
Minivin5
skippy
fish factor
Husky
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Husky's Photo Finishing Over Foil. (Early Edition) - Page 2 Empty Re: Husky's Photo Finishing Over Foil. (Early Edition)

Post  Minivin5 8/13/2009, 12:15 pm

Wow Benny that is something special right there!! Great job Husky's Photo Finishing Over Foil. (Early Edition) - Page 2 962367
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Husky's Photo Finishing Over Foil. (Early Edition) - Page 2 Empty Re: Husky's Photo Finishing Over Foil. (Early Edition)

Post  skippy 8/13/2009, 1:51 pm

bennyraw wrote:I have to thank Husky for the motivation to finish this Technologist Decoy I've been working on for quite a while now.
Welcome To SBO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
you had to know I was going to love this one Husky's Photo Finishing Over Foil. (Early Edition) - Page 2 560155

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 8/13/2009, 11:20 pm

benny i am glad husky kicked your ass into doing that guy, its awesome :you da man: :you da man:

Etch :.......:
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 8/14/2009, 7:26 am

Wow, Benny you do nice duck Husky's Photo Finishing Over Foil. (Early Edition) - Page 2 962367 Husky's Photo Finishing Over Foil. (Early Edition) - Page 2 962367
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnh 8/14/2009, 11:17 pm

wow unbelievable work there Husky.
nice
fishnh
fishnh

Number of posts : 375

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2