Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oceanside Bait and tackle Fluke Tournament....Finally!

Go down

Oceanside Bait and tackle Fluke Tournament....Finally! Empty Oceanside Bait and tackle Fluke Tournament....Finally!

Post  Val@Oceanside 7/28/2009, 6:57 am

Hi Guys,
Sorry I havent posted in some time, I have been going through alot of personal crap! I think the worst has past (i hope) and I can see the Horizon. So with that said, I can't think of anything better than a tournament with my friends on SBO. to cheer me up!!!!! TELL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! :help:

Second Prize $250
Third Prize $100
(cash prizes based on 50 anglers)
$25.00 Store Gift Certificate for Heaviest Fish Weighed in on Sat. Aug. 15th.

Date: Aug. 8th & 9th Lines in the water by 3am. Aug.8th Sat. Final Weigh in Sunday at 2pm.

Place: LBI - Surf or Boat - Go on a head boat, rent a boat, go out on a friends boat, fish from the surf or the sod banks.....I don't care...Just catch a doormat.

What: Fluke

Cost: $20.00 (Receive 2 Free Corkey's Fluke Rigs, your choice from Rig Wall)

Calcutta - $10.00 Weakfish Largest fish takes all
- $10.00 Bluefish " " " " "
- $5.00 Junk Fish

BBQ and BEER SUNDAY AFTER FINAL WEIGH-IN, OCEANSIDE PARKING LOT!!!!!! (Bring your favorite covered dish too!!! Spouses and kids Oceanside Bait and tackle Fluke Tournament....Finally! 742713

Free forum | ©️ phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free message board
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down