Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE

5 posters

Go down

OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE Empty OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE

Post  salt shaker 5/7/2010, 10:03 pm

JUST A NOTE TO LET YA KNOW THAT VAL IS CARRYING THE CAPE POINT SAND SPIKES AND MAY BE ALSO CARRYING SOME OF THE LONG RANGER SURF RIGS. WENT TO SEE HER THIS MORNING, NICE SHOP AND A VERY NICE LADY. RIGS ARE MADE MOSTLY FOR DISTANCE FROM THE BEACH AND ALL MADE OUT OF THE GOOD STUFF, GAMAGATSU HOOKS AND BLACK WIDOW MONO... IF YOU ARE THERE CHECK EM OUT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THEM. NEW LINE OF WORK... I NEED IT AT 70 TO START A NEW LINE OF WORK..... LOL. SALT
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE Empty Re: OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE

Post  joesfishinproblem 5/7/2010, 10:12 pm

hey shake do u have any pics of the rigs
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 5/7/2010, 10:59 pm

Go get um Buddy....!!!!

Good Luck with the new stuff Val.... OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE 870783
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 5/8/2010, 4:24 pm

Will get working on the pics. Didn't want to go to far and abuse the site by posting things etc.. You know some of the other sites get a little pissy when you kind of advertise.. If it is ok wid der smitter will post them asap..... salt
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 5/8/2010, 5:05 pm

we all post our work on here and also u can sell some too if u would like just not a huge amount but pics of ur work is always welcome on this site for shizzle
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 5/8/2010, 5:17 pm

Hey Joe, it's high tide, you should be out fishing?
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 5/8/2010, 6:32 pm

its blowing in like 25+ tech good day to rest
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 5/8/2010, 6:41 pm

I tried it this morning, was pretty nice but we had a lot of weed. Buddy of mine is in Cape May camping, got two this afternoon a 34" and 36" on clams...other than that will see what the morrow brings.... salt
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 5/9/2010, 12:36 am

salt shaker wrote:I tried it this morning, was pretty nice but we had a lot of weed. Buddy of mine is in Cape May camping, got two this afternoon a 34" and 36" on clams...other than that will see what the morrow brings.... salt

yo shaker how u been ....hope to get to vals soon... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 5/9/2010, 8:48 pm

Will work on getting the pics up here. The rig is a SPORTO basic rig, dropper loop on top with the bottom a fish finder with a slider. Casts like a proven hi-rig that is used here along the shore with great effect and has accounted for many many fish. This works because of the casting ability, and the use of the fish finder for the leary or easy biting fish. All rigs are made with high seas black widow mono, 5/0 and below, 50lb leader, 6/0 and above 80lb leader. Alll hooks are gamagatsu and barrel swivels are 125 and 150. The quality of the rigs is the highest, all are hand tied and made in the USA. Also available with the top hook as a buck tail hook in Pink, Yellow, White and Green. 4/0 to 6/0 hooks. The SPORTO rig mentioned above is available in octopus and circle. Also the same rig is available with a "doodlebug" for the top hook... Also have the "pully rig" in 6/0 and 8/0, both in octopus and circle... all gamies... Val also has the Cape Point Sand Spike, lift out in the 5 foot and the 4 foot models. I have had the 4 foot pulled out but it took a six foot shark three shots to get it down...LOL... As I said will put the pics up hopefully Monday and may need some help but will give er a shot.... stop in and check em out I am sure you will like them...and I would appreciate any feed back from the surf rats that are on this site..... be careful however, dem hooks is SHARP!!...... salt
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 5/9/2010, 8:51 pm

Stevel mahman,,,, we doing pretty good, trying just about every morning, couple a rats, one keeper.... beats working, but man I wonder where the hell the warm stuff went!! You been behaving yourself.... from what I see of some of yer posts you have not mellowed...LOL Very Happy
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down