Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oceanside Bait and tackle Fluke Tournament....Finally!

+3
AKScuba
smitty
Val@Oceanside
7 posters

Go down

Oceanside Bait and tackle Fluke Tournament....Finally! Empty Oceanside Bait and tackle Fluke Tournament....Finally!

Post  Val@Oceanside 7/28/2009, 6:54 am

Hi Guys,
Sorry I havent posted in some time, I have been going through alot of personal crap! I think the worst has past (i hope) and I can see the Horizon. So with that said, I can't think of anything better than a tournament with my friends on SBO. to cheer me up!!!!! :help: TELL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second Prize $250
Third Prize $100
(cash prizes based on 50 anglers)
$25.00 Store Gift Certificate for Heaviest Fish Weighed in on Sat. Aug. 15th.

Date: Aug. 8th & 9th Lines in the water by 3am. Aug.8th Sat. Final Weigh in Sunday at 2pm.

Place: LBI - Surf or Boat - Go on a head boat, rent a boat, go out on a friends boat, fish from the surf or the sod banks.....I don't care...Just catch a doormat.

What: Fluke

Cost: $20.00 (Receive 2 Free Corkey's Fluke Rigs, your choice from Rig Wall)

Calcutta - $10.00 Weakfish Largest fish takes all
- $10.00 Bluefish " " " " "
- $5.00 Junk Fish

BBQ and BEER SUNDAY AFTER FINAL WEIGH-IN, OCEANSIDE PARKING LOT!!!!!! (Bring your favorite covered dish too!!! Spouses and kids Oceanside Bait and tackle Fluke Tournament....Finally! 742713
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Oceanside Bait and tackle Fluke Tournament....Finally! Empty Re: Oceanside Bait and tackle Fluke Tournament....Finally!

Post  smitty 7/28/2009, 9:53 pm

awesome val i will be in this weekend to get my spot........
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Oceanside Bait and tackle Fluke Tournament....Finally! Empty Re: Oceanside Bait and tackle Fluke Tournament....Finally!

Post  AKScuba 7/28/2009, 10:22 pm

can spearing fluke count? lol!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 7/28/2009, 10:27 pm

of course this is on a weekend when my wife is in a wedding....and of course i have to be there too!@@@@@!@!!! :evil:
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 7/28/2009, 10:27 pm

Hey Val check your PM's!!!!

URL=https://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t41/smitty919/?action=view&current=0b1f7db3.pbr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/URL]

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 7/29/2009, 5:58 pm

And a Band too!!!!!! Oceanside Bait and tackle Fluke Tournament....Finally! 962367 Oh No Cops will come for sure!!!! Very Happy
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 7/29/2009, 6:38 pm

so who is going to be in it lets see if we can get some sort of a head count....... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 7/29/2009, 8:48 pm

i think i could make day two.
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 7/31/2009, 7:26 am

aaahhhh no andrew you cannot spear a fluke hook and line only a$$.
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 8/1/2009, 11:46 am

Im in and READY to catch a flatty............ cheers

Thanks val it was nice to see ya again........next time im going to wear some muddy shoes in you shop cause your place is just way to clean lol..... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 8/1/2009, 2:33 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:aaahhhh no andrew you cannot spear a fluke hook and line only a$$.

Daw.... nuts lol!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 8/2/2009, 8:19 pm

put that skull reel on a 7' rod and ready to target the fluke........flattys beware...... Very Happy

So if you see some guy fishing with a reel covered in skulls stay clear i bite :..............
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 8/3/2009, 8:18 am

Ok Guys, I have not had an oppertunity to post this weekend, I was fishing the Baeach Haven White Marlin Invitational. But now it's back to buisness! Call or get in and sign up! There were 5..... 18 to 23 inch fluke pulled in on my street sat. Rob was here and he went up got 4 just under 18. So with that being said the flatties are getting bigger! Oceanside Bait and tackle Fluke Tournament....Finally! 962367
Don't forget the BBQ after the final weigh-in.
Val 8)
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  akozols 8/4/2009, 11:30 pm

Will the Salty Dogs be there???
akozols
akozols

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 8/5/2009, 6:56 am

If thats fishing crazys Band.... then yes!
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 8/5/2009, 11:04 am

Val@Oceanside wrote:Ok Guys, I have not had an oppertunity to post this weekend, I was fishing the Baeach Haven White Marlin Invitational. But now it's back to buisness! Call or get in and sign up! There were 5..... 18 to 23 inch fluke pulled in on my street sat. Rob was here and he went up got 4 just under 18. So with that being said the flatties are getting bigger! Oceanside Bait and tackle Fluke Tournament....Finally! 962367
Val 8)

any marlin val i was way the hell out there this weekend too just mahi and one tuna on
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/5/2009, 5:35 pm

Unfortunatelly our main singer is out of town and will not be back till next week.I gotta talk to the rest of the guy's yet but it's lookin bad for the salty dogs!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 8/7/2009, 2:58 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:
Val@Oceanside wrote:Ok Guys, I have not had an oppertunity to post this weekend, I was fishing the Baeach Haven White Marlin Invitational. But now it's back to buisness! Call or get in and sign up! There were 5..... 18 to 23 inch fluke pulled in on my street sat. Rob was here and he went up got 4 just under 18. So with that being said the flatties are getting bigger! Oceanside Bait and tackle Fluke Tournament....Finally! 962367
Val 8)

any marlin val i was way the hell out there this weekend too just mahi and one tuna on

Yea, 3 in the spread and landed/released on 65. South Toms.
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down