Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams of Snook circling in my head........

2 posters

Go down

Dreams of Snook circling in my head........ Empty Dreams of Snook circling in my head........

Post  Minivin5 7/6/2009, 10:27 am

This is a perfect dream for any Snook fisherman........

Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Snook circling in my head........ Empty Re: Dreams of Snook circling in my head........

Post  Guest 7/7/2009, 9:25 am

Vinny has it quit raining down your way, can you say Moonsoon, 15 inch in June and up to about 5-6 already in July and more headed in , lot of LIGHTNING, Stuff Scared me and I am fearless, OH did i say I left boat under shelter in back yard ,working on passport (Costa Rica ) package deal 7 nights, all meals ,air fare etc etc , 900-1000 per person, going Sept//Oct depending on our weather, Have Boat trailer Can travel when weather is decent, keep me posted take me about 3 hours to your place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Snook circling in my head........ Empty Re: Dreams of Snook circling in my head........

Post  joesfishinproblem 7/7/2009, 10:52 am

damn that is cool did u take this vid or did u just find it in youtube vin
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 7/8/2009, 4:14 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:damn that is cool did u take this vid or did u just find it in youtube vin

A guy has his own web page puts these up. Joe when you fish for Snook during the evening this is what you look for though,Snook lights on peoples docks.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Snook circling in my head........ Empty Here is another one.....

Post  Minivin5 7/8/2009, 4:22 pm

Turn the volume down for this one,lol

Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/10/2009, 9:02 am

GD Vinny knock your schitt off still raining, lightning around here , might as well start selling gear,good thing I can still get 100% gas for boat as it hasnt moved in month,damm tires have flat spots Let me know if clear down your way
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 7/17/2009, 7:55 pm

alsears wrote:GD Vinny knock your schitt off still raining, lightning around here , might as well start selling gear,good thing I can still get 100% gas for boat as it hasnt moved in month,damm tires have flat spots Let me know if clear down your way

Al it is all clear down here, no rain in weeks now, I have been wading the flats teasing the sharks with plugs recently. If you decide to come down my way let me know, I will PM you my cell.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down