Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL????????

+29
rocstar21
Kevnmary
tauruck
surfstix1963
jolly t
shoretech
fish factor
striperslayer
wink_man
firebrat75
jfv1
NORMAN85
technologist
Wentfishn47
akozols
go4broke
Bobes
Jimmy Z
fingers
brianmullaney
mikeybonz
hdcycles
HandCarvedLures
REDBASS
T_i_G_e_R
naspinsz
jettyjunkie
AKScuba
fishincrazy
33 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL????????

Post  fishincrazy 10/11/2009, 11:12 pm

fishpro wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:
rocstar21 wrote:those look sweet! great deal husky! good luck throwing those baits fc! I know you'll put em in a fishes mouth!

Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 962367 Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 962367 Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 962367 Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 962367

:.......:

As long as I can get out!!!Havin some problems with my knee gotta go see the Dr and find out what I can do.

FC affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Jim, you should give those to me as I will put them to good use :.......:

Yea Right!!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL????????

Post  tauruck 10/13/2009, 3:16 pm

fishincrazy wrote:Husky sent me a care paqckage!!!!!Check this out!!!!! :you da man:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't wait to get out and try these out!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS A MILLION HUSKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 92223 Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 92223 FC Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 92223 Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 92223
I'm in South Africa and Husky sent me a care package that even contained a mold. I'm eternally grateful. Mike P you're a good friend. Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 560155
tauruck
tauruck

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 10/13/2009, 8:06 pm

tauruck wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:Husky sent me a care paqckage!!!!!Check this out!!!!! :you da man:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't wait to get out and try these out!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS A MILLION HUSKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 92223 Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 92223 FC Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 92223 Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 92223
I'm in South Africa and Husky sent me a care package that even contained a mold. I'm eternally grateful. Mike P you're a good friend. Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 560155

Wow thats totally Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FC Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 92223 Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 92223 Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 92223 Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 92223 Who Throws Rubber?????What kind in the FALL???????? - Page 4 92223

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4