Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will be the one this weekend????

+10
Rick..stillcasting
rebelmusicnp
126andy
tom1276
Fishtale
AKScuba
REDBASS
fishpro
Kevnmary
smitty
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

who will be the one this weekend???? Empty who will be the one this weekend????

Post  smitty 6/19/2009, 9:43 pm

who will be the one to hook in to a big cow this weekend....... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

who will be the one this weekend???? Empty Re: who will be the one this weekend????

Post  Kevnmary 6/19/2009, 9:49 pm

I know who won't be the one. Me or Smitty!
lol!
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

who will be the one this weekend???? Empty Re: who will be the one this weekend????

Post  smitty 6/19/2009, 9:52 pm

who will be the one this weekend???? 177925 why does everyone always pick on me lol.... who will be the one this weekend???? 177925
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  fishpro 6/19/2009, 9:55 pm

I have plans to catch a cow saturday. I will be out on a charter boat tomorrow live-lining bunker. who will be the one this weekend???? 870783 who will be the one this weekend???? 92223
fishpro
fishpro
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 6/19/2009, 10:41 pm

I MIGHT HAVE TOO GO TO NJ TOO FIND SOME FISH. THERE ARE NONE HERE.LOL
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/19/2009, 10:45 pm

Hopefully me. I need a win here.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 6/19/2009, 11:31 pm

fishpro wrote:I have plans to catch a cow saturday. I will be out on a charter boat tomorrow live-lining bunker. who will be the one this weekend???? 870783 who will be the one this weekend???? 92223
That's cheatin'! J/K, I'm heading out tomorrow night to Montauk, fishing the late tide. Hopefully some big girls will be there!!
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 6/20/2009, 12:26 am

I will be out in the early am. got to get to bed now. But I have a funny feeling they will be on 1st thing in the am. better be ready.
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  126andy 6/20/2009, 12:43 am

Fishtale wrote:
fishpro wrote:I have plans to catch a cow saturday. I will be out on a charter boat tomorrow live-lining bunker. who will be the one this weekend???? 870783 who will be the one this weekend???? 92223
That's cheatin'! J/K, I'm heading out tomorrow night to Montauk, fishing the late tide. Hopefully some big girls will be there!!
The beaches are doing better than the rocks out there these days.
126andy
126andy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 711

http://afteryoufishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 6/20/2009, 1:15 pm

126andy wrote:
Fishtale wrote:
The beaches are doing better than the rocks out there these days.
Maybe, but I figure a new moon in a few days and the ide is 8ish tonight, plus today is Saturday which means no work tomorrow!!! We're gonna hit the south side from Hero to town.....
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 6/20/2009, 2:05 pm

i'm either not going to catch a thing until the fall or i am breaking the record! Very Happy

fish went 51# and few others just under yesterday morning in the area. everyone has to hit it eventually right? right? RIGHT?!
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 6/20/2009, 2:21 pm

rebelmusicnp,,, your season just started....wax on wax off.

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 6/21/2009, 1:46 pm

Well, we fished top the top of the tide and the entire outgoing from 6pm to about 1:30am last night in Montauk. Fished, False/North/Jones/Scotts, basically the entire stretch. The South Side was rocking and rolling. BIG heaves + no wet suit = No Fishing. Anyway pickin's were very slim. One fish in the teens who will be the one this weekend???? 177925

Why don't some of you jersey boyz turn on some fans to create some southwest wind conditions up here and blow those bunker pods and big girls our way!!
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  slamming snizz69 6/21/2009, 3:37 pm

Y the hell would we want to do that. We want to keep those bunka and big girl right here in new jersey.
slamming snizz69
slamming snizz69

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 6/21/2009, 4:19 pm

slamming snizz69 wrote:Y the hell would we want to do that. We want to keep those bunka and big girl right here in new jersey.

With all those bigun's just be careful that the state of New Jersey does not impose a "fish" tax. I even bet they are thinking of that right now!! lol!
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 6/23/2009, 7:30 pm

Wow, hey I just thought of a idea???????? How about I run a "Hook a Cow" Tournament for SBO only!!!!!!!
$10.00 to get in and winner takes all! LOL lol!
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/23/2009, 7:38 pm

where can we fish val cause us nothern nj guys will distroy the south jersey lil boys (smitty,oc,ak and ryl) lol who will be the one this weekend???? 56958
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/23/2009, 8:05 pm

lol val at this point a cow to me will be a 7" fish Embarassed
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/23/2009, 8:09 pm

i do think your on to something val i would say go for it Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/23/2009, 8:16 pm

smitty wrote:i do think your on to something val i would say go for it Very Happy

we dont catch **** though we just have fun and make fun of each other, and set the hook on waves... who will be the one this weekend???? 870783 lol! Beats workin!!!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/23/2009, 8:46 pm

lol i think it would still be cool to have a little sbo tournament and at the same time put some coin in the pocket of a awesome b&t shop at the same time... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/23/2009, 10:35 pm

i am in also we should have a smallest fish side pool for poor old smitty lol lol! who will be the one this weekend???? 870783
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 6/24/2009, 11:16 am

ok. I will post a thread for the SBO/OSB&T Tourney today! who will be the one this weekend???? 870783 I'll make it Fun! ONLY SBO members can join!!! so hopefully this could bring in some new anglers to the site! and I will get an opertunity to meet more of you crazy SBO's Very Happy
Val
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 6/24/2009, 11:23 am

Smitty, Call me I dont have your number! Let's work on the details, grounds, catagories,prizes, ect......We can make this really fun!!!!!! No drama and no BS!!! Just Friendly Fishin! who will be the one this weekend???? 870783 Oh and I love this pic. who will be the one this weekend???? 870783 who will be the one this weekend???? 870783 who will be the one this weekend???? 870783 who will be the one this weekend???? 870783 who will be the one this weekend???? 870783 who will be the one this weekend???? 870783 who will be the one this weekend???? 870783 who will be the one this weekend???? 870783 who will be the one this weekend???? 870783 who will be the one this weekend???? 870783 who will be the one this weekend???? 870783
Val 609-361-9800

at the end of the tourney We can have a party out back of the store! I'll get a keg and get the grill ready! who will be the one this weekend???? 218105 Love the Flag too!
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/24/2009, 11:31 am

Im in!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next