Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will be the one this weekend????

+10
Rick..stillcasting
rebelmusicnp
126andy
tom1276
Fishtale
AKScuba
REDBASS
fishpro
Kevnmary
smitty
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

who will be the one this weekend???? - Page 2 Empty Re: who will be the one this weekend????

Post  rebelmusicnp 6/24/2009, 2:24 pm

damn did Val just say "keg"? :shock:
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

who will be the one this weekend???? - Page 2 Empty Re: who will be the one this weekend????

Post  slamming snizz69 6/24/2009, 4:12 pm

IM in!
slamming snizz69
slamming snizz69

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 6/24/2009, 5:04 pm

is this going to be an lbi only gig?
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 6/24/2009, 5:09 pm

Yeah Snizz Keg!!!! cheers and Idk about the fishing grounds, that why I want smitty to call me to work out the details...What do you guys think.
val 8)
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/24/2009, 8:35 pm

Keg?!?!?! Im in!!

Val keep it to LBI, bay or beach or inlet to be fair, no boat fish. Is it gonna be one day or two days?
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/24/2009, 9:25 pm

sandy hook in da house bee oches who will be the one this weekend???? - Page 2 870783
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 6/25/2009, 1:14 pm

joefishingproblem and i would love to come down to lbi and take home the metal! let it begin.

fish just under 50# was landed today in my old hole.
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/25/2009, 1:57 pm

rebelmusicnp wrote:joefishingproblem and i would love to come down to lbi and take home the metal! let it begin.

fish just under 50# was landed today in my old hole.

just got off the phone with val this sounds like its going to be fun......

you and joe are going to have to fish with on arm tied behind your back lol.......
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 6/25/2009, 5:46 pm

when where and time....i need some extra cash who will be the one this weekend???? - Page 2 962367

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 6/25/2009, 7:43 pm

i think it should be a 5pm saturday start and a 9am sunday morning stop. all nighter. no lifeguards. all out nighttime assault. weakfish, bluefish, fluke, and bass prizes. gotta be soon though!
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/26/2009, 1:38 am

rebelmusicnp wrote:i think it should be a 5pm saturday start and a 9am sunday morning stop. all nighter. no lifeguards. all out nighttime assault. weakfish, bluefish, fluke, and bass prizes. gotta be soon though!

Thats pretty fair. NO BOAT FISH!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2