Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANOTHER S.B.O. SURF BEACH TRIP

+13
Saltline
Charlie G.
Rick..stillcasting
stilltryn
salt shaker
reeldevil
smitty
black talon
fishincrazy
AKScuba
stevel
joesfishinproblem
mikeybonz
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ANOTHER S.B.O.  SURF BEACH TRIP - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER S.B.O. SURF BEACH TRIP

Post  stevel 6/19/2009, 11:39 am

well we need to set something up ....SMITTY ,AKSCUBA , JOEFISHINPROBLEM, OC ....get together and see when its good for u guys to get a day and time ANOTHER S.B.O.  SURF BEACH TRIP - Page 2 92223
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER S.B.O.  SURF BEACH TRIP - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER S.B.O. SURF BEACH TRIP

Post  AKScuba 6/19/2009, 12:08 pm

Party and meet up at Ricks house hes a bachelor lol!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 6/19/2009, 5:34 pm

Naw we didn't spoon fish crazy, he was wearing them dam waders........ ANOTHER S.B.O.  SURF BEACH TRIP - Page 2 56958
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post  Saltline 6/19/2009, 5:36 pm

I'm game. On vacation all week. ANOTHER S.B.O.  SURF BEACH TRIP - Page 2 962367

Saltline

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Charrua 6/19/2009, 11:13 pm

What's the ante? I'm in ANOTHER S.B.O.  SURF BEACH TRIP - Page 2 962367

Charrua

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/20/2009, 2:04 am

Hows LBI for everyone sound? Meet at Oceanside B&T ?
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 6/20/2009, 8:50 am

AKScuba wrote:Hows LBI for everyone sound? Meet at Oceanside B&T ?
SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN WHAT DAY AND TIME SO WE CAN FIGURE OUT WHO CAN MAKE AND WHO CANT
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  reeldevil 6/20/2009, 11:07 am

That sounds awsome .I'm In for sure.How about Sun. nite the 28th.9:00pm at Val's.
reeldevil
reeldevil

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/20/2009, 1:58 pm

PM or AM? Earlier the better so we can raid the store! cheers
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  reeldevil 6/20/2009, 2:21 pm

9pm get the nite bite!
reeldevil
reeldevil

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/20/2009, 2:38 pm

Ill stay all day then.... Im thinkin Eels in the inlet Very Happy
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 6/20/2009, 4:00 pm

HOW ABOUT SAT NIGHT FOR THE BITE ?
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 6/20/2009, 4:41 pm

OK, you got the time and the place....can you get on to LBI that late and if you can, can you get a pass???
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/20/2009, 4:58 pm

salt shaker wrote:OK, you got the time and the place....can you get on to LBI that late and if you can, can you get a pass???

We will be able to get onto LBI, we can fish whenever we want to, beaches are all closed to buggies til the fall. We can go to Barnegat Inlet and sling eels at night and whack some bass Very Happy
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 6/20/2009, 9:42 pm

Might be a problem for the olepahrt, me, walking the beach and the jetty..... if there a plan B??
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  reeldevil 6/21/2009, 11:32 am

gotta stick with one plan, one night, one time or this will never happen! not to be a dick but this isn't going to work for everyone.I guarantee there will be more SBO trips. ....So when are we going Sat. night or Sun. night?
reeldevil
reeldevil

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 6/21/2009, 12:32 pm

I'm in for Saturday night. Remember some of us have a 2hr drive home and work on Monday morning.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/21/2009, 11:53 pm

Saturday night. We'll meet at 12. I needa check the tides for barnegat inlet and make sure its gonna be good to go. The jetty is easily accessible to those without Korkers, I know it like the back of my hand and Im sure smitty does too.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  OCsurfcaster 6/22/2009, 2:57 pm

damnn night time jetty fishing..my fav..sucks i cant go
OCsurfcaster
OCsurfcaster

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 6/22/2009, 3:30 pm

Still planning on meeting as Val's ??
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 6/22/2009, 5:03 pm

Sounds like a plan Andy. My chart shows about a midnight high in the ocean at IBSP. Anyone know if Eels can be had at Val's ?? Or can some one down there round up some for us or me ?
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/22/2009, 7:45 pm

Val has eels in, if she doesnt have them we can go to Barnegat Light Bait and Tackle..

I have to work in stone harbor til 7 saturday now..... Since my gas is paid for by the company I work for, i will probably make the run to LBI when I get done work up the parkway and just go back to work in stone harbor sunday, possibly bring OCsurfcaster with me as well.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  fishpro 6/22/2009, 8:16 pm

What day is this taking place? This Saturday? How is the access at LBI....is it a long walk?
fishpro
fishpro
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/22/2009, 8:18 pm

For the inlet, parking is great. Park at the end of the street outside the lighthouse and walk maybe 5 minutes and you are at the beginning of the south jetty. beach access is park and walk and the ocean is right there. Not like brigantine or wildwood per example.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 6/22/2009, 9:01 pm

'Man Smitty, looks like this meet up thing took off.....LOL.....how's the water in the pool?? Not getting a little warmer is it....?? Ya gotta watch that askuba kid, them youngens is sneaky....
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next