Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishin Saturday Night/early Sunday Morning????

2 posters

Go down

Fishin Saturday Night/early Sunday Morning???? Empty Fishin Saturday Night/early Sunday Morning????

Post  fishincrazy 6/5/2009, 11:43 pm

Who's goin????I've got to fish I haven't been,to busy with work but I gotta get out!!!Anybody elese???I'm probablly gonna hit somewhere N of the park???I don't know for sure yet waitting on Joe,Rick,or Jon to tell me what to do :affraid: Any ideas,thoughts,or just plain wantin to go with me post up!!!!!!!!

cheers FC :affraid:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Fishin Saturday Night/early Sunday Morning???? Empty Re: Fishin Saturday Night/early Sunday Morning????

Post  Rick..stillcasting 6/6/2009, 9:41 am

You know I always leave the lights on for you.
I'll be out 2day,, hit it already at first light,,got only small blues..all boats were heading north outa the Pt P inlet,,many parked off Manasquan..water was brown ,,some weeds,, fishable,,you need your big sticks,,some big waves.
As for rest of day I'll be looking for pod action,, and looking for fishy waters,,probably north of inlet.
2nite will based on action found during the day,, and my scouts.
2moro is up in the air,,maybe park(IBSP) or waters north of inlet.
The quest continues.

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Fishin Saturday Night/early Sunday Morning???? Empty Re: Fishin Saturday Night/early Sunday Morning????

Post  fishincrazy 6/6/2009, 10:10 am

Rick..stillcasting wrote:You know I always leave the lights on for you.
I'll be out 2day,, hit it already at first light,,got only small blues..all boats were heading north outa the Pt P inlet,,many parked off Manasquan..water was brown ,,some weeds,, fishable,,you need your big sticks,,some big waves.
As for rest of day I'll be looking for pod action,, and looking for fishy waters,,probably north of inlet.
2nite will based on action found during the day,, and my scouts.
2moro is up in the air,,maybe park(IBSP) or waters north of inlet.
The quest continues.

COOL COOL Gotta work today but when finished ?I will call you and we'll talk!!!!!!!!! cheers

FC Fishin Saturday Night/early Sunday Morning???? 962367

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down