Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finally

5 posters

Go down

finally Empty finally

Post  dozer 277 4/22/2009, 8:03 am

Finally gonna get the chance to do my first trip to IBSP this year Friday (having a teenage athlete takes up alot of time) i dont see much in the way of reports but i need to get down there. Anyone going or have any advice to share would be greatly appreciated. AKskuba if you are free i will meet you there. hoping to bring a buddie but if not i'll be alone. If you dont want to post advice here call me cell # 973-886-7573. If the advice panns out and i'm succesful there could be a plug in it for you :)

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

finally Empty Re: finally

Post  rebelmusicnp 4/22/2009, 9:30 am

well there are others on here who have fished the park recently and probably could tell you more. it seems like there have been scattered bass along the beach front lately on clams/worms. the weather coming up this week/weekend should really get things going full on. the new moon is on friday. not sure when you are planning your timeframe but i would either get there a couple hours before sunrise or get there later and plan on staying until dark. it's supposed to be pretty bright this weekend. good luck. if the beach doesn't work out hit the back on your way out for a last ditch effort that should pay off!
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 4/22/2009, 11:35 am

dozer 277 wrote:Finally gonna get the chance to do my first trip to IBSP this year Friday (having a teenage athlete takes up alot of time) i dont see much in the way of reports but i need to get down there. Anyone going or have any advice to share would be greatly appreciated. AKskuba if you are free i will meet you there. hoping to bring a buddie but if not i'll be alone. If you dont want to post advice here call me cell # 973-886-7573. If the advice panns out and i'm succesful there could be a plug in it for you :)

Duno if Im gonna make it out friday :/ gotta work..... Good luck to you though!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  brianmullaney 4/22/2009, 12:00 pm

I am going Friday - probably Sat too. I just need to get out in a big way!
brianmullaney
brianmullaney
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 60

http://www.bcplugs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 4/22/2009, 1:14 pm

brian hopefully i'll see you friday. gonna try to get there before sunrise we will see how that works out. i'll be throwing clams. and getting some sun Very Happy look for a burgundy toyota tundra with russ's rack on the front. will probobly stay towards the south end depending on how crowded it is. thanks AK we'll hook up soon. 3 weeks till my daughter finishes school and comes home for the summer. cant wait.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 4/23/2009, 2:32 pm

Good luck and tight lines.. cheers cheers
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down