Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fish Hawk Report 6/26

2 posters

Go down

Fish Hawk Report  6/26 Empty Fish Hawk Report 6/26

Post  Fish Hawk 6/28/2011, 10:35 pm

Got down to fortescue late saturday afternoon. had to help a buddy move into his new place. orginally we were not going to go down but couldnt pass it up. The plan was to team up with lagerhelps on the fish hawk and go get some bass and drum. Tried to make a repeat of fathers day. Met up with tom at the marina at 7 and we were out on the water and fishing by 730. First stop was for stripers on the outgoing tide. Got setup and within the first 30 mins i had one on. We must of caught 20 some stripers through the outgoing. 18-26" and we did manage two keepers for the box. Two 29" perfect for the grill. As the tide slowed down riss through out the pink rod with a peice of shedder crab and before we knew it she was hooked up with the biggest drum we boated this year. 31" and roughly 20lbs. We picked up and move down to the drum grounds - a proven spot we have been catching. The tide and mother nature had other ideas. Nw with incoming tide made it tuff and the drum didnt chew. Had a great time with lagerhelps and im sure he did as well. All bass took bunker and the drum ate a half a shedder crab. the water was pretty warm 80 degrees.

Fish Hawk Report  6/26 DSC00372
lagerhelps with his bass

Fish Hawk Report  6/26 DSC00376
me with mine...i think mine was heavier tom :P

Fish Hawk Report  6/26 DSC00378
and of course riss has to show us up ;)

Fish Hawk
Fish Hawk

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Fish Hawk Report  6/26 Empty Re: Fish Hawk Report 6/26

Post  Captain Ahab 7/7/2011, 8:15 am