Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SRSA's Trout Tournament This Saturday April 10th.

3 posters

Go down

SRSA's Trout Tournament  This Saturday April 10th. Empty SRSA's Trout Tournament This Saturday April 10th.

Post  tom1276 4/7/2010, 6:17 pm

Come down and enjoy a great day on the water in Spring Lake. We average about 500-700 Kids and adults. If you plan on coming down for the day and join us Come Early Like 6-7 am Find a great spot on the water and enjoy the day with us. I've been doing this for 4 years now and I know from experience get there early people start getting there stuff set up as early as 4:30-5 am to get a good spot.. Fishing starts @ 8AM with a shotgun blast from the local PD to get the kids started.

There's going to be Coffee, Hot Chocolate, doughnuts Hot Dogs,,soda,juice drinks even an ice cream cart late morning (11am) until they run out.

It's going to be a gorgeous day out. They are calling for partly cloudy skies with a high of 60. Unlike Last year when we had a ton of rain but still came thru at the end of the day.

Bait will be provided as well night crawlers,meal worms We also have loaner rods and reels if somebody needs one.

The local Fire truck will end the day with the sound of the air horn.

I hope to see some of you guys there. Make sure to stop by the Main tent and say hello.
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

SRSA's Trout Tournament  This Saturday April 10th. Empty hey tom

Post  skippy 4/7/2010, 10:40 pm

When I lived up north I always tried to make it, was a great time, the kids love it SRSA's Trout Tournament  This Saturday April 10th. 92223

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

SRSA's Trout Tournament  This Saturday April 10th. Empty Re: SRSA's Trout Tournament This Saturday April 10th.

Post  612fisherman 4/8/2010, 10:16 pm

I'll be there with my two kids. Looking forward to it.

612fisherman

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

SRSA's Trout Tournament  This Saturday April 10th. Empty Re: SRSA's Trout Tournament This Saturday April 10th.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down