Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

saturday

4 posters

Go down

saturday Empty saturday

Post  erickoch 4/2/2010, 2:04 am

ill be out saturday and will try to remember to turn on 68 while out there if anyone wants to chime in. but we rarely have the radio on, so if you really want to get a fishing report and have your phone on you, call or text me 215-817-7927. we are gonna start in our spot from the spring which is about 22 foot of water. if it doesnt work out there we will hit the shallows. message me a report of you are out there too, help each other out a little. ill be happy to give anyone the report. hopefully its good.
erickoch
erickoch

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

saturday Empty Re: saturday

Post  MissRiss 4/2/2010, 9:40 am

Good luck Eric, we'll be out tomorrow too bright and early. Gonna give it a try south below Fortescue. Give us a shout as FishHawk, channel 68. Shouldnt be much chatter since not too many boats are out yet.
MissRiss
MissRiss

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 4/2/2010, 2:09 pm

GOOD LUCK...... HOPE TO SEE GOOD REPORTS..... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Hawk 4/2/2010, 6:22 pm

The bay is going to be crowded this sat for sure. Sunday would be the better day but its the holiday. Were headed south, ep tower and even further south. Im anxious to see whats happening up north, but limited to one day were going south. I have your number in my phone. Ill send you a email or msg with mine. The radio might be crowded as well with " Radio Check Radio Check 68" . Good luck, and will definitly let you know whats up.
Fish Hawk
Fish Hawk

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down