Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no courtesy on the beach

+10
StriperDance
MissRiss
REDBASS
Smoke
stevel
rocstar21
mikeybonz
AKScuba
fishincrazy
nicholas f manzi
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

no courtesy on the beach Empty no courtesy on the beach

Post  nicholas f manzi 10/22/2009, 10:26 am

i was fishing at great kils park on staten island we were into a big school of blue fish . a guy got directly in back of me and my friends. and started casting we need some common courtesy on the beach. nicholas f. manzi

nicholas f manzi

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

no courtesy on the beach Empty Re: no courtesy on the beach

Post  fishincrazy 10/22/2009, 10:18 pm

It really burns me up when guy's do that.The ocean is so big wht do people have to walk all over you????Sorry to hear you had to put up with that crap.You need to get a token tuff guy to fish with you.Kinda puts an end to the over the shoulder guy's like this one you talked aboput.I like fishin with my friend Rick and his BIG DOG keeps folks back outta the way. :.......: :.......: :.......: :.......: :.......:

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 10/22/2009, 11:15 pm

Yo ricks dog is the best dog ever FC!!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 10/23/2009, 12:24 am

AKScuba wrote:Yo ricks dog is the best dog ever FC!!

Yea he's huge but just like a big teddy bear.Good thing if he wanted to he could put a real hurtin on just about anything that moves!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 10/23/2009, 5:53 pm

yo nick, theres never any courtesy in that park. thats y i keep to myself! You should see it beach side when im fishing my spot people come seriously like 5 feet away from my sandspike when theres clearly 50 yards of beach to the left of me!! Id say its just most nyers because i myself cant stand this state anymore! tight lines JUST GIVE THEM ELBOWS LIKE RODMAN!!! Mb
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 10/23/2009, 6:58 pm

mikeybonz wrote:yo nick, theres never any courtesy in that park. thats y i keep to myself! You should see it beach side when im fishing my spot people come seriously like 5 feet away from my sandspike when theres clearly 50 yards of beach to the left of me!! Id say its just most nyers because i myself cant stand this state anymore! tight lines JUST GIVE THEM ELBOWS LIKE RODMAN!!! Mb

THATS ALL GOOD BONZ AS LONG AS YOU DONT START CROSS DRESSING LIKE HIM.................
no courtesy on the beach 56958 no courtesy on the beach 56958 no courtesy on the beach 56958 no courtesy on the beach 56958 no courtesy on the beach 56958

ACTUALLY, IT MIGHT DO YOU BETTER!!!!! THEY MIGHT STAY AWAY

no courtesy on the beach Thdennis-rodman
no courtesy on the beach Okdjckjsdsvv
no courtesy on the beach 123096
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 10/23/2009, 9:57 pm

rocstar21 wrote:
mikeybonz wrote:yo nick, theres never any courtesy in that park. thats y i keep to myself! You should see it beach side when im fishing my spot people come seriously like 5 feet away from my sandspike when theres clearly 50 yards of beach to the left of me!! Id say its just most nyers because i myself cant stand this state anymore! tight lines JUST GIVE THEM ELBOWS LIKE RODMAN!!! Mb

THATS ALL GOOD BONZ AS LONG AS YOU DONT START CROSS DRESSING LIKE HIM.................
no courtesy on the beach 56958 no courtesy on the beach 56958 no courtesy on the beach 56958 no courtesy on the beach 56958 no courtesy on the beach 56958

Damn Roc just knowin you've got those pic's makes me stop and wonder??????? homo homo homo

no courtesy on the beach 56958 FC no courtesy on the beach 56958

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 10/23/2009, 9:57 pm

no courtesy on the beach 56958 no courtesy on the beach 56958 no courtesy on the beach 56958 no courtesy on the beach 56958 KINDA LOOKS LIKE MIKEY
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 10/24/2009, 12:10 pm

fishincrazy wrote:
rocstar21 wrote:

Damn Roc just knowin you've got those pic's makes me stop and wonder??????? homo homo homo

YOU CAN JUST ABOUT FIND ANYTHING ON PHOTO BUCKET FC........ EVEN PICS OF YOU~
no courtesy on the beach UGLY_MAN

THIS MUST HAVE BEEN BEFORE YOU SHAVED THOSE PRETTY LIL PIG TAILS OFF!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/24/2009, 12:47 pm

rocstar21 wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:
rocstar21 wrote:

YOU CAN JUST ABOUT FIND ANYTHING ON PHOTO BUCKET FC........ EVEN PICS OF YOU~
no courtesy on the beach UGLY_MAN

THIS MUST HAVE BEEN BEFORE YOU SHAVED THOSE PRETTY LIL PIG TAILS OFF!
OUCH lol! lol! THATS SOME FUNNY CHIT RIGHT THERE,SORRY JIM..DONT MESS WITH THE ROC... no courtesy on the beach 56958 no courtesy on the beach 56958 no courtesy on the beach 56958 no courtesy on the beach 56958
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 10/24/2009, 2:55 pm

nicholas f manzi wrote:i was fishing at great kils park on staten island we were into a big school of blue fish . a guy got directly in back of me and my friends. and started casting we need some common courtesy on the beach. nicholas f. manzi

NICK DO WHAT I DO. TELL TELL THEM TOO TAKE A F-IN WALK. WHEN THEY CAST OVER ME ILL CUT THERE LINES. JUST DONT DO IT. ITS RUDE AND NOT SAFE. SOME ONE CAN GET HURT REAL FAST. no courtesy on the beach 3350
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 10/26/2009, 5:39 pm

no courtesy on the beach Rodman

i get in STEVEL face like this i'll be like "move the f over baldy your in my spot bitch" Tell him steve how i let my fish run left with the 50lb braid burning threw your line :.......: :.......:
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  MissRiss 10/26/2009, 5:43 pm

dont worry, it happens on the water too. i hate that people follow us to a spot. one day (i am not exaggerating), i counted 34 boats within a square mile of where we were trying to fish for bass. one boat was literally within 10 ft. next to us, i mean you could seriously hop onto his vessel.. no courtesy at all. the delaware bay is 800 sq. mile... plenty of room to fish.
MissRiss
MissRiss

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  StriperDance 10/26/2009, 6:02 pm

make sure on your backcast ya hookem they wont stand in back of you ever again.
StriperDance
StriperDance

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  asbury guy 10/26/2009, 9:29 pm

REDBASS wrote:
nicholas f manzi wrote:i was fishing at great kils park on staten island we were into a big school of blue fish . a guy got directly in back of me and my friends. and started casting we need some common courtesy on the beach. nicholas f. manzi

NICK DO WHAT I DO. TELL TELL THEM TOO TAKE A F-IN WALK. WHEN THEY CAST OVER ME ILL CUT THERE LINES. JUST DONT DO IT. ITS RUDE AND NOT SAFE. SOME ONE CAN GET HURT REAL FAST. no courtesy on the beach 3350
You are soooooo mean red.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 10/26/2009, 11:14 pm

i know asbury isnt he!! i have to deal with him 24/7 too no courtesy on the beach 92223
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 10/27/2009, 6:44 am

out blackfishing last fall and a charter guy pulled up and anchored so close that when he swung towards us one of the customers handed me a beer and apologized for the arrogance of the captain. we were catching right under the boat so we stayed and he finally moved away.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 10/27/2009, 11:36 am

thats great dozer was it cold at least!!!
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 10/27/2009, 3:37 pm

[quote="mikeybonz"]no courtesy on the beach Rodman

i get in STEVEL face like this i'll be like "move the f over baldy your in my spot bitch" Tell him steve how i let my fish run left with the 50lb braid burning threw your line :.......: :.......:[/quo

AND THIS IS WHAT THAT BALD BITCH IS GONNA DO TO U homo

no courtesy on the beach ChokingwithWire
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 10/27/2009, 3:50 pm

[quote="stevel"]
mikeybonz wrote:no courtesy on the beach Rodman

i get in STEVEL face like this i'll be like "move the f over baldy your in my spot bitch" Tell him steve how i let my fish run left with the 50lb braid burning threw your line :.......: :.......:[/quo

AND THIS IS WHAT THAT BALD BITCH IS GONNA DO TO U homo

no courtesy on the beach ChokingwithWire

NOW PLAY NICE CHILDREN!!!! lol!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 10/27/2009, 3:59 pm

oh my god its stone cold !!!! mr. clean doesnt give headlocks!!! he speed reels fish in!
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 10/27/2009, 5:43 pm

mikeybonz wrote:oh my god its stone cold !!!! mr. clean doesnt give headlocks!!! he speed reels fish in!
no courtesy on the beach Mrclean
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 10/27/2009, 6:07 pm

stevel wrote:
mikeybonz wrote:oh my god its stone cold !!!! mr. clean doesnt give headlocks!!! he speed reels fish in!
no courtesy on the beach Mrclean

watch out Bonz!!!! lol!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 10/27/2009, 10:46 pm

asbury guy wrote:
REDBASS wrote:

You are soooooo mean red.

mikeybonz wrote:i know asbury isnt he!! i have to deal with him 24/7 too no courtesy on the beach 92223

THERE IS PLENTY OF BEACH. DONT MOVE IN ON MY SPACE. I DONT CROWD ANYBODY ON THE BEACH. I GIVE SPACE. SO I WANT THE SAME. ITS DIFFRENT WHEN YOU ARE FISHING WHIT A GROUP OF GUYS. THEN IT WILL BE TIGHT SPACE. BUT WHEN PEOPLE SEE YOU CATCHING AND TRY TOO FISH WHERE YOU ARE. THATS A NO NO.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 10/28/2009, 12:00 am

You should have bitch slapped his a.. I had a guy at the hook
get in front of me and when the hommo cast he got me in
the croch with a Ava long story short I kicked out off the park