Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dropping tide in the am this weekend

4 posters

Go down

Dropping tide in the am this weekend Empty Dropping tide in the am this weekend

Post  RHM 7/23/2009, 2:31 pm

Pray for clean tides and for fish...0 this am again from shore.
RHM
RHM

Number of posts : 388

http://WWW.Stripedbassobession.com

Back to top Go down

Dropping tide in the am this weekend Empty Re: Dropping tide in the am this weekend

Post  TheWogg 7/23/2009, 5:13 pm

Cool,I might pop in on Sunday morning,gonna be an earshot away in Connecticut. Dropping tide in the am this weekend 870783 :.............. cheers
Dropping tide in the am this weekend 962367 Dropping tide in the am this weekend 962367 Dropping tide in the am this weekend 962367 Dropping tide in the am this weekend 962367
TheWogg
TheWogg

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Dropping tide in the am this weekend Empty Re: Dropping tide in the am this weekend

Post  whitey 7/24/2009, 11:39 pm

i left today the water was brown and the wakes were 8-10 at weekapaug at the end of the rocks i know because i was on the furthest one out Dropping tide in the am this weekend 870783 Dropping tide in the am this weekend 962367

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 7/25/2009, 12:37 am

O well,probably next sunday. :roll:
TheWogg
TheWogg

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 7/28/2009, 10:36 pm

Yo mike Im headding for the cape this weekend for some oversand in search of plovers & seals lol! but im planning a trip back your way around aug 15 weekend . Hopefully it will be dropping in the am then so we can fish @ night and work on the "NEW SHOP" durring the day Ill talk to you before then cause I found some shingles I can haul down if you need them. Dropping tide in the am this weekend 870783 Dropping tide in the am this weekend 622665

STRIPERTED

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down