Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a weekend to be thankful for THANKSGIVING WEEKEND

+5
Menacer
fish factor
stevel
JeffL
smitty
9 posters

Go down

What a weekend to be thankful for THANKSGIVING WEEKEND Empty What a weekend to be thankful for THANKSGIVING WEEKEND

Post  smitty 11/27/2011, 2:52 pm

It has been a great long weekend starting with Thanksgiving time spent with the family then mix in some of the most incredible fishing off the surf with over 20 keeper bass taken and to have 90% of them taken on my own needle was a nice bonus.....

Fishing with some good friends and sharing the great times dont get any better....

Sore and beat up but man was it worth every second....
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

What a weekend to be thankful for THANKSGIVING WEEKEND Empty Re: What a weekend to be thankful for THANKSGIVING WEEKEND

Post  JeffL 11/27/2011, 4:59 pm

def a good weekend smitty thanks for having me down them 3 days to fish.. Also good fishing with everyone else that showed up them 3 days... A weekend that will be talked about for a long time to come. cheers
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 914

Back to top Go down

What a weekend to be thankful for THANKSGIVING WEEKEND Empty Re: What a weekend to be thankful for THANKSGIVING WEEKEND

Post  stevel 11/27/2011, 8:09 pm

You did awesome smitty ...that day me and mike spent with you and the guys was an awesome time
that was just one of your days ...great job smitty ...your having an awesome fall...I aint complaining either Very Happy
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 11/27/2011, 8:47 pm

glad you guys are getting in to fish i havent had much time to fish still gotts be thankfull i had the chance to lay a pergo floor today lol lol!
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  Menacer 11/27/2011, 9:08 pm

Definitely an awesome weekend Thanks for the hospitality on the sand smitty had an absolute blast with everyone out there.
Menacer
Menacer

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 11/27/2011, 9:44 pm

yea its good hookin up with you guys.....smitty,jason,jeffl,jeff(bluefish)menacer........ had a great time.....yea smitty im surprised that needle didnt have legs and walk out of the plug bag..........thing slayed

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 11/28/2011, 12:52 pm

way to fish em up smitty, you and the boys had a great weekend in the suds What a weekend to be thankful for THANKSGIVING WEEKEND 962367
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDizzle 11/28/2011, 3:27 pm

Amen. Had a great weekend with the fish and fellas!
JayDizzle
JayDizzle

Number of posts : 366

https://www.facebook.com/decarlojason

Back to top Go down

Post  Zmat 11/28/2011, 10:19 pm

It was a pleasure fishing with you all, definitley a weekend to remember.

Now to acquire some custom needlefish...

Zmat

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down