Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LBI Report

2 posters

Go down

LBI Report Empty LBI Report

Post  Rlyman1 6/15/2009, 9:34 pm

Well as some of you know already I got into some good action this weekend here it goes:

Friday night:
Met up with Scuba and another guy at Oceanside bt geared up and hit the beach 20 minutes after being there i was hooked up with a very big fish got dragged across the bar and snapped off (thatll teach me to try and horse in a fish) 20 minutes after that our friend hooked up with another big bass almost 40 lbs. the bite died off roughly after high. met up with nick and plugged the inlet for a few hours before deciding to call it a night.

Saturday day:
took a trip to the end of the south jetty to do a little fluking and plugging abd met nick on the way. I had two shorts and scuba missed a bite on his T hex which are awesome by the way.

Saturday night:
Met up with nick at Oceanside and headed out from there to find a cow. Nick hooked up first into what looked like a pretty nice fish that ended up spitting a head back at him in the wash. 20 minutes after that i got slammed and beached a very nice 48in fish weighing in at 42lbs and 14 oz

Sunday day:
went to kubels for Vals tourney dinner... it was a blast had a great time lots of people were there showing support

Sunday Night:
Doggies :suspect:
Will have pictures to follow eventually i know scuba and val both have pics who knows maybe theyd be nice enough to post it up for me
Rlyman1
Rlyman1

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

LBI Report Empty Re: LBI Report

Post  AKScuba 6/15/2009, 10:28 pm

I got em. Lemme get em posted when Im home.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down