Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OBX report

3 posters

Go down

OBX report Empty OBX report

Post  bstriping 9/7/2009, 4:56 pm

Just got back from a frustrating week of fishing and family time. 1st off weather was not cooperating, winds howling out of nne 20-30mph most of week. Incostistant water temps, up and down though mostly down. Not enough sun for the wifey. Stretch of beach I love to fish and had a lot of success at, just to south of the point, closed. But did manage a little success early mon morn before the big blow and landed this nice 31in 11.5lb red. So the trip was not a complete bust since I was targeting sharks. But than again, any time down at OBX is a grat way to relax and get away from the rat race we call life [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bstriping
bstriping

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

OBX report Empty Re: OBX report

Post  Minivin5 9/7/2009, 5:15 pm

Wow nice Redfish!!
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  fishpro 9/7/2009, 5:56 pm

Very nice fish......I fished with a NMFS observer this saturday. He told me this past spring there were a few reds netted in the 30-40lb range in the Raritan Bay :idea: They were caught in the commercial bunker nets in the bay confused
fishpro
fishpro
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down