Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IBSP last 2 weeks

4 posters

Go down

IBSP last 2 weeks Empty IBSP last 2 weeks

Post  JeffL 9/23/2014, 4:20 pm

Damn its been a while since I was on here.. Been hitting ibsp the last 2 weeks.. Lots of cocktail blues in the area with some bass mixed in at night. Just you local resident/schoolie bass. Hopefully I can stay active and maybe see some more activity on the site also IBSP last 2 weeks 962367
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 914

Back to top Go down

IBSP last 2 weeks Empty Re: IBSP last 2 weeks

Post  handyman 9/23/2014, 7:25 pm

yea jeffl ive been down the park....damb good year for fluke'n got some small bass......but when is this North East gona stop blowin ......pretty much blowing in my face every time i go

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffL 9/24/2014, 8:12 am

Bruce were you down this past weekend on the 21? when I was leaving saw a truck parked in the lot that looked like yours had decals on the side but drove by to fast to see what it said.
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 914

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Ahab 10/14/2014, 8:12 am

I have access to a house in LBI so expect to see me when the sand eels start pouring in!
Captain Ahab
Captain Ahab
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 403

http://UCHelpCenter.com

Back to top Go down

IBSP last 2 weeks Empty never fails

Post  dozer 277 10/14/2014, 9:34 pm

late report. went to IBSP last thursday 10/9, got there around noon and found a hole. (unfortunately toyota has been holding my truck hostage for the last 6 weeks so i am a walk on for now)no end in sight either. luckily the hole was exactly in front of me when i came on. and nobody was there. threw some mullet in and started throwing a kastmaster. no luck so i tried a curly tail gulp on the hook and next cast i tied into something good size. as it came up my jaw dropped. it was the biggest fluke i have ever caught. it was around 26 to 28 inches long and fat. beautiful fish but as we all know the season is closed so back it went after snapping a picture for proof. got 2 more after that both were around 24 to 26 inches long. i cannot win when it comes to the surf. well low tide was upon me so i went on the bar and cast a mullet rig out beyond the bar and within 5 minutes it was bluefish mayhem, one after another. all told caught 3 fluke and 12 bluefish, and probably lost about a dozen blues as well. good day for me but i am definately spoiled being able to drive on and have all my stuff with me. i made a cart from an old golf bag caddy and it holds 2 rods a bucket and sand spike and a chair. i put big wheels on it and it works well. hope to get out again very soon.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 10/15/2014, 5:49 pm

nice report dozer

yea theres been some monster fluke on the beach this season

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down