Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 MORE WEEKS TO GO FOR THE TICA SALE!

+3
dozer 277
AKScuba
Val@Oceanside
7 posters

Go down

2 MORE WEEKS TO GO FOR THE TICA SALE! Empty 2 MORE WEEKS TO GO FOR THE TICA SALE!

Post  Val@Oceanside 6/18/2009, 11:14 am

Just to keep you posted on the sale, for all that are in the drawing for the 9' pluggin rod. I only need to sell one more TC2 and 2 more dophins.
Val 8)
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

2 MORE WEEKS TO GO FOR THE TICA SALE! Empty Re: 2 MORE WEEKS TO GO FOR THE TICA SALE!

Post  AKScuba 6/18/2009, 12:27 pm

I sure hope I win that 9 footer :roll:
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

2 MORE WEEKS TO GO FOR THE TICA SALE! Empty Re: 2 MORE WEEKS TO GO FOR THE TICA SALE!

Post  dozer 277 6/18/2009, 3:35 pm

val just got a penn 975 and looking to match a 7footer to it. something with some backbone for livelining but a sensitive tip. not real familiar with tica baitcasters whats available?

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/18/2009, 4:31 pm

dozer 277 wrote:val just got a penn 975 and looking to match a 7footer to it. something with some backbone for livelining but a sensitive tip. not real familiar with tica baitcasters whats available?

I tested a 10 footer out friday and it was awesome. She has 11 and 12 footers in the shop as well.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/18/2009, 4:35 pm

scuba steve i mean aksucba lol how many oz's are the 10 footers rated for.... i need a bait rod rated for at least 6 to 8 oz and are u guys going out tonight i may come down if u are and i am invited... 2 MORE WEEKS TO GO FOR THE TICA SALE! 870783
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/18/2009, 4:37 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:scuba steve i mean aksucba lol how many oz's are the 10 footers rated for.... i need a bait rod rated for at least 6 to 8 oz and are u guys going out tonight i may come down if u are and i am invited... 2 MORE WEEKS TO GO FOR THE TICA SALE! 870783

Joe I dont remember, I was slingin an 8oz pyramid no problem with it when Val's friend Dante was cool enough to take me up to the beach to show me how to use one since I never did before.

Not fishin tonight but saturday come down to OC and fish with me and OC surfcaster!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 6/18/2009, 10:26 pm

what would be a good surf rod
to throw the heavy weights when the surf gets rough down there?

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/18/2009, 11:19 pm

Lbifisherman429 wrote:what would be a good surf rod
to throw the heavy weights when the surf gets rough down there?

Tica 11 or 12 foot conventional rated 3 to 8... I have the 12 foot spinning and I can sling up to 8 oz and bait with it no problem.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  VIP_DISCLUB 6/30/2009, 11:01 pm

drum roll please... so who won val ?

VIP_DISCLUB

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  reeldevil 7/1/2009, 2:49 pm

yeah who won Val?
reeldevil
reeldevil

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 7/1/2009, 5:16 pm

Posting tomorrow....my daughter Jocelyn is pulling names tonight.
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 7/1/2009, 9:33 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:Posting tomorrow....my daughter Jocelyn is pulling names tonight.

Tell her to pull mine!! Tell her I said shes beautiful!! lol! 2 MORE WEEKS TO GO FOR THE TICA SALE! 622665
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down