Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not sure it's the truth but take a look at this N.J video

+2
smitty
Charlie G.
6 posters

Go down

Not sure it's the truth but take a look at this N.J video Empty Not sure it's the truth but take a look at this N.J video

Post  Charlie G. 8/18/2012, 10:41 pm

I heard about sharks feeding on bunker schools at IBSP cool last week but you never know if it's the truth. I found this video posted on another fishing site and on Youtube. It would have been so cool to see this in person while it was happening.
Maybe this video should be shown at the front gates so the non fishing swimmers stay away lol! Maybe this would have been a good week to try sharkin at night, then again I guess their bellies were full after this.
Enjoy popcorn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Not sure it's the truth but take a look at this N.J video Empty Re: Not sure it's the truth but take a look at this N.J video

Post  smitty 8/18/2012, 10:48 pm

seen it on the channel 12 news site....i have seen smaller sharks like them jump clear out of the water off LBI
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Not sure it's the truth but take a look at this N.J video Empty Re: Not sure it's the truth but take a look at this N.J video

Post  JeffL 8/19/2012, 1:41 am

only if we ran into that when we were out last monday charlie..
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 914

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 8/19/2012, 6:39 pm

sharks are showing off... cause its shark week

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 8/22/2012, 11:19 pm

Saw a video of a Hammer head that was supposed to have been seen here also ...crazzzzy wow
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptFrank 8/23/2012, 1:05 pm

There have been a ton of sharks around this summer. I never seem to see them when I'm in my boat with a rod or standing on a beach with a rod though...

Not sure if anyone ever goes on this site, or if it's a breech of rules to post it, but I was wondering if anyone else had seen this? Lots of hub-bub over sharks.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
CaptFrank
CaptFrank

Number of posts : 230

http://www.brynnie-binshorefishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down