Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some help! Does anybody know of a very good bulkhead builder

5 posters

Go down

Need some help! Does anybody know of a very good bulkhead builder Empty Need some help! Does anybody know of a very good bulkhead builder

Post  Eugene 3/25/2009, 2:28 pm

HI i hope this is the right spot for this question I am looking for some Bulkhead building company to rebuild my mother in-laws bulkhead for her shore house in Mystic Inland Can anybody stear me to someone that is really very good and stands behind there work and warrenty. she might be looking at getting a Vinyl bulkhead this time. Also if you know someone that had problems and a person or company that i should stay away from please PM me there name.

Thank you
Eugene

Eugene

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Need some help! Does anybody know of a very good bulkhead builder Empty Re: Need some help! Does anybody know of a very good bulkhead builder

Post  Eugene 3/27/2009, 12:14 pm

18 views and nobody has any information confused

Eugene

Back to top Go down

Need some help! Does anybody know of a very good bulkhead builder Empty Re: Need some help! Does anybody know of a very good bulkhead builder

Post  fishincrazy 3/27/2009, 1:00 pm

Don't know any one but have an idea who might know I'll e-mail they and get back to you here!!!!

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wentfishn47 3/27/2009, 1:55 pm

Buterick Bulkheading in Manahawkin or Amon bulkheading in New Gretna. Stay away from GeM bulkheading!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wentfishn47

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  Eugene 3/28/2009, 1:19 pm

Thanks fishincrazy i will be waiting to hear from you Need some help! Does anybody know of a very good bulkhead builder 962367 .

Thank you Wentfishn47 Need some help! Does anybody know of a very good bulkhead builder 622665 I have E-mailed buterick.

Keep them coming

Eugene

Back to top Go down

Post  chowhound 3/29/2009, 8:33 am

I have used a company in Mon Co several times. I will reach out to see if he will go that far south.
chowhound
chowhound

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 3/29/2009, 12:19 pm

Amon is a good one. He's been around for years!
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down