Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for some input on a very good person or company to rebuild a bulkhead

2 posters

Go down

Looking for some input on a very good person or company to rebuild a bulkhead Empty Looking for some input on a very good person or company to rebuild a bulkhead

Post  Eugene 3/23/2009, 2:05 pm

HI i hope this is the right spot for this question confused I am looking for some Bulkhead building company to rebuild my mother in-laws bulkhead for her shore house in Mystic Inland Can anybody stear me to someone that is really very good and stands behind there work and warrenty. she might be looking at getting a Vinyl bulkhead this time. Also if you know someone that had problems and a person or company that i should stay away from please PM me there name.

Thank you
Eugene

Eugene

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Looking for some input on a very good person or company to rebuild a bulkhead Empty Re: Looking for some input on a very good person or company to rebuild a bulkhead

Post  Eugene 3/25/2009, 11:33 am

No answers :shock: . Can someone tell me if i have this posted in the right forum please confused .
Thank you

Eugene

Back to top Go down

Looking for some input on a very good person or company to rebuild a bulkhead Empty Re: Looking for some input on a very good person or company to rebuild a bulkhead

Post  Kevnmary 3/25/2009, 12:14 pm

Eugene
I don't have any info for you on builders. Try posting this in the main forum as more people are apt to see it. I'd move it for you but I can't moderate this forum.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Looking for some input on a very good person or company to rebuild a bulkhead Empty Thank you very much!!

Post  Eugene 3/25/2009, 2:32 pm

Thank you :) i just reposted it in the Main forum.
Thanks again Looking for some input on a very good person or company to rebuild a bulkhead 622665
Eugene

Eugene

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down