Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget Salt Water Registry for 2012

+4
fish factor
smitty
LamiglasMike
tom1276
8 posters

Go down

Don't forget Salt Water Registry for 2012 Empty Don't forget Salt Water Registry for 2012

Post  tom1276 1/3/2012, 7:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Don't forget Salt Water Registry for 2012 Empty Re: Don't forget Salt Water Registry for 2012

Post  LamiglasMike 1/3/2012, 8:15 pm

I registered yesterday and also picked up my freshwater license, trout stamp and bass bonus tag.

All I need is my Sandy Hook Permit and I'm good!! Don't forget Salt Water Registry for 2012 92223

Lami

LamiglasMike

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Don't forget Salt Water Registry for 2012 Empty Re: Don't forget Salt Water Registry for 2012

Post  smitty 1/3/2012, 8:44 pm

Just did mine and my father in-law
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 1/5/2012, 11:43 pm

just did mine maybe ill be able to do some fishing this year
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  rider3 1/9/2012, 8:58 am

This is the free NJ registry correct? If I live in Pa and do this registration, do I stiill need to pay for the NOAA registry?
rider3
rider3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  Zmat 1/9/2012, 4:14 pm

thanks for the reminder

Zmat

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post  LamiglasMike 1/12/2012, 10:46 am

FYI, found some info on NJ/NY License info not sure about PA. Why it would be different is beyond me.

NY/NJ FISHING LICENSES – CLARIFICATION
Kyle Ondrey - 04/07/2011

With all of the news surrounding the fishing licenses recently there has certainly been some confusion and lots of questions as to how everything will be working out. I sent an email to Jim Hutchinson of the RFA and the NYSF and he helped me clarify a few questions that we have been receiving that I also didn’t have the answers for.

New York and New Jersey both have free Registry’s.

If you purchased a lifetime license you will be refunded
If you have an HMS permit, you are personally REGISTERED.
If you bought a NY saltwater fishing license already in 2011, you are REGISTERED.
If you fish in NY & NJ, you need to REGISTER – one registration in either state is fine and satisfies the federal requirement.
If you register in NJ, you’re fine to fish in NY – if you register in NY, you’re fine to fish in NJ too.
If none of these answered your questions about the licenses please send us a message.

Kyle Ondrey
Senior Writer/Director of Marketing - Northeast Angling
Posted in Fishing News, New Jersey, New York

LamiglasMike

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  FiSHiN4STRiPeRS 1/12/2012, 7:39 pm

thanks for the info LamiglasMike

Don't forget Salt Water Registry for 2012 870783
FiSHiN4STRiPeRS
FiSHiN4STRiPeRS

Number of posts : 157

http://www.mymonavie.com/KDF

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 1/12/2012, 8:52 pm

LamiglasMike wrote:FYI, found some info on NJ/NY License info not sure about PA. Why it would be different is beyond me.

NY/NJ FISHING LICENSES – CLARIFICATION
Kyle Ondrey - 04/07/2011

With all of the news surrounding the fishing licenses recently there has certainly been some confusion and lots of questions as to how everything will be working out. I sent an email to Jim Hutchinson of the RFA and the NYSF and he helped me clarify a few questions that we have been receiving that I also didn’t have the answers for.

New York and New Jersey both have free Registry’s.

If you purchased a lifetime license you will be refunded
If you have an HMS permit, you are personally REGISTERED.
If you bought a NY saltwater fishing license already in 2011, you are REGISTERED.
If you fish in NY & NJ, you need to REGISTER – one registration in either state is fine and satisfies the federal requirement.
If you register in NJ, you’re fine to fish in NY – if you register in NY, you’re fine to fish in NJ too.
If none of these answered your questions about the licenses please send us a message.

Kyle Ondrey
Senior Writer/Director of Marketing - Northeast Angling
Posted in Fishing News, New Jersey, New York

Good stuff Mike thanks
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffL 1/12/2012, 10:50 pm

Nice Mike now the question i did have is answered..
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 914

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down