Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO TO ALL OUR GUESTS

+9
Tossin Plugs
stevel
Fishtale
Smoke
whitey
Kevnmary
fishincrazy
Minivin5
smitty
13 posters

Go down

HELLO TO ALL OUR GUESTS Empty HELLO TO ALL OUR GUESTS

Post  smitty 5/17/2009, 8:18 pm

Hi and welcome to striped bass obsession.
In order for you to see all we have to offer on this site you will need to register as a member once you do you will be able to see all the forums and topics and we have a lot of them.....

This site is full of great fishing info and great people.......take my word for it you're going to love this site Very Happy

click the link to register... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Smitty... :king:

Last edited by smitty on 9/8/2009, 4:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

HELLO TO ALL OUR GUESTS Empty Dont forget the chat room......

Post  Minivin5 5/17/2009, 9:06 pm

Hi and welcome to the best fishing site around. I searched the web long and hard for a great fishing community and finally settle in at STRIPED BASS OBSESSION and I am glad I did. Sign up now you wont regret it.

We also have chat room that on a nightly basis is full of folks from around the world, sharing ideas and talking fishing. Stop in and say Hi!

Tight Lines and Screaming Drags,

Vinny

Last edited by Minivin5 on 7/1/2009, 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

HELLO TO ALL OUR GUESTS Empty BIG RED LETTERS!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 5/17/2009, 9:12 pm

HEY LIKE MY NAME MY SITE HAS TO BE IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I love it here.The people who are members here are great!!!!!!!!!I'm looking to make some new friends,sign up and join us for the fun!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

cheers FC cheers

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

HELLO TO ALL OUR GUESTS Empty Re: HELLO TO ALL OUR GUESTS

Post  Kevnmary 5/18/2009, 1:04 pm

Hey guys, come on in the Water's Fine!

I have been a member of 4-5 different fishing web sites and this is by far the friendliest and most laid back one I have joined. It's also the only one that lets plug builders and tackle makers sell their stuff. So its the only place to find some really nice custom built plugs unless you know the builders personally. (If you do, tell them to join us as well). If you are tired of all the rules and all the fighting and discrimination found on the other websites, give SBO a try, I'm sure you'll see the difference immediately and you'll want to make this the only site you post on.

HELLO TO ALL OUR GUESTS 622665 HELLO TO ALL OUR GUESTS 622665 HELLO TO ALL OUR GUESTS 622665
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 5/18/2009, 2:13 pm

like kevnmary said .... and welcome

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 5/18/2009, 2:34 pm

Well you tried the rest now try the best fishing site out there..Welcome to STRIPED BASS OBSESSION a fun and friendly fishing site.Be sure to say hello the Smitty :king:
HELLO TO ALL OUR GUESTS 622665 HELLO TO ALL OUR GUESTS 622665 HELLO TO ALL OUR GUESTS 622665
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 5/18/2009, 6:01 pm

Kevnmary wrote:Hey guys, come on in the Water's Fine!

I have been a member of 4-5 different fishing web sites and this is by far the friendliest and most laid back one I have joined. It's also the only one that lets plug builders and tackle makers sell their stuff. So its the only place to find some really nice custom built plugs unless you know the builders personally. (If you do, tell them to join us as well). If you are tired of all the rules and all the fighting and discrimination found on the other websites, give SBO a try, I'm sure you'll see the difference immediately and you'll want to make this the only site you post on.

Could not agree more!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 5/18/2009, 6:29 pm

WELCOME TO SBO U WILL BE OBSESSED HELLO TO ALL OUR GUESTS 622665 HELLO TO ALL OUR GUESTS 622665
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Tossin Plugs 5/18/2009, 8:11 pm

Please run away, get away while you can still leave this site. Because if you don't your toast, and will be here like the rest of us. Enjoying good conversations and meeting a great bunch of guys who love to fish for those stripers. Sign up and enjoy the rest of the site, but be careful of the guy named Smitty :king: , He thinks this is his site, dont tell him but it is all of ours we have taken control of the site. lol! sign up and browse even stop in the chat and have some fun...
Tossin Plugs
Tossin Plugs

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 5/20/2009, 11:58 am

so far this is the most comfortable site i am a member of. i'll post reports here before anywhere else there is no bashing like other sites. and info sharing is much better. good job smitty you done a good thing here.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoneguy 5/23/2009, 9:07 pm

Hey there, just found the website the other day. Been fishing the last few years, not a veteran by any means but always willing to learn, lend a hand and ready to wet a line.

-Joe
Stoneguy
Stoneguy

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

HELLO TO ALL OUR GUESTS Empty ?

Post  lion 6/11/2009, 11:03 pm

How does this above^ sit with below v "The NEW Rule"
We at S.B.O started this site as a place you can get away from the other sites with all the b.s rules in hopes that we would not have to apply any rules.
with common sense from all our members im sure we can keep it this way for a long time to come.

But i do think i need to point out a few things we do have sponsors that pay to have ad's on our site so out of respect for them and us at S.B.O posting links to your own site or posting on how to get in touch with you to buy your product will no be allowed unless your a sponsor.
So that means no links in your signature or on your avatar.

thanks for understanding.....

Smitty :king:

I don't build anything or have a web page but is telling another guy on this site something like EAT AT JOES .com, breaking the NEW RULE, or like one frind I have making plugs and just starting out, If I tell a guy on this site, So AND SO is selling nice self made plugs check him out, is this BREAKING the RULES. Just trying to get this clear in my own mind. THANK YOU.

lion

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post  njplugger 6/19/2009, 2:57 pm

Hi Guys,

Just joined the forum.

I was recruited by Smokin Joe.

Joe, thanks for the heads up, site looks great!

njplugger
njplugger
njplugger

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 6/21/2009, 9:42 pm

lion wrote:

How does this above^ sit with below v "The NEW Rule"
We at S.B.O started this site as a place you can get away from the other sites with all the b.s rules in hopes that we would not have to apply any rules.
with common sense from all our members im sure we can keep it this way for a long time to come.

But i do think i need to point out a few things we do have sponsors that pay to have ad's on our site so out of respect for them and us at S.B.O posting links to your own site or posting on how to get in touch with you to buy your product will no be allowed unless your a sponsor.
So that means no links in your signature or on your avatar.

thanks for understanding.....

Smitty :king:

I don't build anything or have a web page but is telling another guy on this site something like EAT AT JOES .com, breaking the NEW RULE, or like one frind I have making plugs and just starting out, If I tell a guy on this site, So AND SO is selling nice self made plugs check him out, is this BREAKING the RULES. Just trying to get this clear in my own mind. THANK YOU.

lion, this rule is in place to stop folks who for a living sell items or services which our sponsers sell.If you want to reccommend a plug builder to someone thats cool.But if your a builder and you put your site or phone in your siggy,or try to otherwise advertise your wares it will be shut down.This will not stop you from selling on the yard sale.If you have further questions please shoot me a PM I'll be glad to answer any questions.

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down