Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up and looking for some striped ones....!!!..report to follow...!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Up and looking for some striped ones....!!!..report to follow...!!!! Empty Up and looking for some striped ones....!!!..report to follow...!!!!

Post  Oldsalts 11/13/2011, 6:31 am

Heading out to IBSP to see if the striped ones are still there after a great week of reports or lies ...LOL ...!!!!!!
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Up and looking for some striped ones....!!!..report to follow...!!!! Empty Re: Up and looking for some striped ones....!!!..report to follow...!!!!

Post  smitty 11/13/2011, 6:51 am

lol I'm with ya i went out yesterday morning a little late got on the beach around AM seen bass to my left to my right but it had just shut down when i started to fish...
Hope to find some this morning see ya on the surf ed... Up and looking for some striped ones....!!!..report to follow...!!!! 870783
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Up and looking for some striped ones....!!!..report to follow...!!!! Empty Re: Up and looking for some striped ones....!!!..report to follow...!!!!

Post  Teddy 11/14/2011, 9:38 pm

Oldsalts wrote:Heading out to IBSP to see if the striped ones are still there after a great week of reports or lies ...LOL ...!!!!!!
Ed........ You missed it this morning...!!!! EPIC Morning...hahahaha
Teddy
Teddy

Number of posts : 229

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 11/15/2011, 6:34 pm

Oldsalts wrote:Heading out to IBSP to see if the striped ones are still there after a great week of reports or lies ...LOL ...!!!!!!

It's not a LIE Ed ! The Bass are there and lots of them. lol!
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 11/16/2011, 7:24 pm

well how did it go ed? i'm off all next week. plan to go monday and either tuesday or wed depending on the weather. hope to get a few. ed call me if you are going down. 973-886-7573. might go saturday if i dont go toggin

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down