Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this report has everything! (except striped bass LOL)

3 posters

Go down

this report has everything! (except striped bass LOL) Empty this report has everything! (except striped bass LOL)

Post  naspinsz 10/12/2010, 2:15 pm

fished a long, hard day yesterday...2am-noon. started off from a popular jetty/inlet and was slow goings on the outgoing. however, jut asthe sun is coming up, i get whacked right at my feet and line starts peeling off. pretty typical right? yea thats what i thought too, until i pulled in a 5lb blackfish that hit a 5" swim shad. not only was this the biggest tog i have caught to date, it was the only one! unfortunately i didnt have the camera with me, but i did have my friends (who would be the least likely to believe me!) along with others on the rocks.

then on a whim, we got a call from a buddy with a boat. headed out the inlet and albies everrrryyyywwhhhherrr! but no boats were hooked up! we got one on the troll but that was it...frustrating! then we switched to bottom fishing and limited out on sea bass and had some good sized porgies!

great day! this report has everything! (except striped bass LOL) 870783
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

this report has everything! (except striped bass LOL) Empty Re: this report has everything! (except striped bass LOL)

Post  stevel 10/12/2010, 10:12 pm

AWSOME REPORT ...would have loved to see that BLACKFISH....awsome day fishing ..... cheers this report has everything! (except striped bass LOL) 962367 cheers this report has everything! (except striped bass LOL) 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

this report has everything! (except striped bass LOL) Empty Re: this report has everything! (except striped bass LOL)

Post  fish factor 10/13/2010, 9:54 am

Way to go
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down