Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some opinions for a photo contest

5 posters

Go down

Need some opinions for a photo contest Empty Need some opinions for a photo contest

Post  126andy 9/12/2011, 11:19 pm

I am having a problem putting a photo that I am submitting to a contest into a category and thought that maybe you would be able to give me an idea. My family and I disagree on where I should list it, the choices are: People, Animals/Nature, Flowers and Gardens, Landscapes, Structures/Still Life and Abstractions/Manipulations.
I am leaning towards the Animal & Nature category but they are saying that maybe it should be in with the Landscapes. Thanks for any help.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
126andy
126andy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 711

http://afteryoufishing.com

Back to top Go down

Need some opinions for a photo contest Empty Re: Need some opinions for a photo contest

Post  Charlie G. 9/13/2011, 1:13 am

I'm with you Andy.
The only shortfall is that I don't see an animal. Then again if your looking to stay on their good side and maybe get some fishing time in, I would give in to the family lol!
By the way that area does look fishy Need some opinions for a photo contest 870783
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Need some opinions for a photo contest Empty Re: Need some opinions for a photo contest

Post  Murphthesurf 9/13/2011, 9:36 am

Andy, Great picture. I'm going to side with your family and say landscape.
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  126andy 9/13/2011, 11:41 am

I decided to go with Landscape too. I also cropped out some of the water in the picture. I have another picture to go into the animal/nature category anyway (below) That one is more of a where's Waldo type because at a quick glance you don't see the duck.
Cropped
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
126andy
126andy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 711

http://afteryoufishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  night tides 9/13/2011, 4:34 pm

Yep, I agree with the Landscapes, nice shot.

night tides

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 9/18/2011, 8:00 am

Nice Pic Andy ....I'd have to say landscape also.

Bluesfish cool
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down