Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graduation is tonight, hard to believe

+6
rocstar21
FJR
smitty
stevel
dozer 277
Lbifisherman429
10 posters

Go down

Graduation is tonight, hard to believe Empty Graduation is tonight, hard to believe

Post  Lbifisherman429 6/21/2011, 12:57 pm

Well tonight is the night. High School Graduation is tonight, all of the hard work has finally paid off. I am graduating with all A's, All four years, Every Quarter, Every Class. Hard to say goodbye to everyone but one chapter down another is beginning

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Graduation is tonight, hard to believe Empty Re: Graduation is tonight, hard to believe

Post  dozer 277 6/21/2011, 2:22 pm

nice job, what are your college plans? i have one that is a senior in college and one that will be a junior this fall. keep up the hard work and it will pay off.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Graduation is tonight, hard to believe Empty Re: Graduation is tonight, hard to believe

Post  stevel 6/21/2011, 3:16 pm

Congrats to you ryan....job well done...your a good kid...WISH YOU THE BEST WITH YOUR FUTURE.... Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 92223
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/21/2011, 5:37 pm

Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 560155 Congratulations to you Ryan thats a great start to the rest of your life I'm sure your mom and dad are super proud as we are of you also...Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 560155
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 6/21/2011, 6:08 pm

Way to go cheers Good luck going forward !!
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 6/21/2011, 10:00 pm

great job, that is a great accomplishment! congrats to you buddy! Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 560155 Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 560155 Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 92223 Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 560155 Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 560155
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 6/21/2011, 10:09 pm

Now that is something to be damn proud of Ryan!!!!! Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 92223 Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 560155 Congrats and best of luck in what ever you are going to do!!!

Bluesfish Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 6/22/2011, 12:31 am

Congrats Ryan Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 92223 Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 92223 Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 560155 Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 560155
What's in your future ? Have you decided ?
I can't even imagine all A's. I think they just gave me a get out pass and let me go into the big world.
I guess that's why I need spell check on every post of mine lol!
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  naspinsz 6/22/2011, 12:45 am

Congrats! cheers cheers

College will be the best years of your life! JUST DON'T GIVE UP ON THE GRADES!!! NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT!!

There will ALWAYS be girls and parties but there is nothing better than graduating from college with honors too..it is possible to have all 3 Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 962367 Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 962367
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 6/22/2011, 4:35 pm

Congrats Ryan!!!!! Way to go young men.....With all A's, perhaps a CEO someday. Graduation is tonight, hard to believe 92223
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down