Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Bluesfish

3 posters

Go down

Hey Bluesfish Empty Hey Bluesfish

Post  ChrisL 3/10/2011, 3:40 pm

Jeff I got a couple questions for ya.

I have to put new hooks on a couple 1oz THexs. But I lost or tossed the old ones. What size comes on them? The dressed ones.

And I remember not to long ago you mentioned in a post a source for small bags for teasers and plugs. I can't find the post for the life of me. What was the name of the place.

Thanks

ChrisL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Hey Bluesfish Empty Re: Hey Bluesfish

Post  smitty 3/10/2011, 3:53 pm

Eng5Lt wrote:Jeff I got a couple questions for ya.

I have to put new hooks on a couple 1oz THexs. But I lost or tossed the old ones. What size comes on them? The dressed ones.

And I remember not to long ago you mentioned in a post a source for small bags for teasers and plugs. I can't find the post for the life of me. What was the name of the place.

Thanks

If you need some plug bags i will give ya some hows 100 bags and you just sperad the word abut S.B.O
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 3/10/2011, 4:23 pm

Eng5Lt wrote:Jeff I got a couple questions for ya.

Thanks
Hey Eng5, I've been tying replacement hooks for t- hex's for years now, on the 1oz I use either 2/0 or 3/0 VMC 9170PS.
I have about 1000 already tied in white,chart, pink and black. If you want some let me know..like Smitty said, just pass SBO along.
If you need bags in the future, I get mine from U-Line.com

Bluesfish Hey Bluesfish 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisL 3/10/2011, 7:47 pm

Thanks guys

@ Smitty - I'll pass the word about SBO for free, because it's a great site. But if you insist, I'll take a few bags off your hands. I need a new sticker for the truck if you have too. Thank you very much.

@Jeff - Thank you for the offer. I have hooks, just wasn't sure which size to use.

ChrisL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 3/10/2011, 7:53 pm

Good Deal!!!!

Bluesfish Hey Bluesfish 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 3/10/2011, 8:24 pm

Eng5Lt wrote:Thanks guys

@ Smitty - I'll pass the word about SBO for free, because it's a great site. But if you insist, I'll take a few bags off your hands. I need a new sticker for the truck if you have too. Thank you very much.

@Jeff - Thank you for the offer. I have hooks, just wasn't sure which size to use.

I'm out of stickers and dont think im going to get any more of them they just did not hold up well and the price was way to much.
the bags are yours pm me your Addy and i will get them to ya
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down