Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluesfish try these

3 posters

Go down

Bluesfish try these Empty Bluesfish try these

Post  SALTYDOG 2/17/2010, 2:04 pm

Bluesfish try these Silver10Bluesfish try these Black_10Bluesfish try these Bait_f10you wanted some to fish with this one is BABS GHOSTBluesfish try these Babbs_10
You were looking for some to fish w/ heres a few 1, silverside 2, black & blue 3, bait fish,4,babbs ghost, I fish w/ got tons more BUT thats should give you a good start
GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN
SALTYDOG
SALTYDOG
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Bluesfish try these Empty Re: Bluesfish try these

Post  rocstar21 2/17/2010, 5:45 pm

Bluesfish try these 560155 Bluesfish try these 92223 Bluesfish try these 560155 Bluesfish try these 92223 Bluesfish try these 560155
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 2/18/2010, 8:03 am

SALTYDOG wrote:Bluesfish try these Silver10Bluesfish try these Black_10Bluesfish try these Bait_f10you wanted some to fish with this one is BABS GHOSTBluesfish try these Babbs_10
You were looking for some to fish w/ heres a few 1, silverside 2, black & blue 3, bait fish,4,babbs ghost, I fish w/ got tons more BUT thats should give you a good start
GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN
Thanks SaltyDog, cool We'll see how they come out.
PM me your Add. so I can send you that red crease fly.

Bluesfish Bluesfish try these 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 2/20/2010, 6:46 am

SALTYDOG wrote:Bluesfish try these Silver10Bluesfish try these Black_10Bluesfish try these Bait_f10you wanted some to fish with this one is BABS GHOSTBluesfish try these Babbs_10
GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN
Yo SaltyDog, Where do you get your jungle cock feathers and how much do you pay for em. I checked a few sites wow . I might have to re morgage my house for a full cape!! lol!

Jeff
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  SALTYDOG 2/22/2010, 11:44 am

BLUESFISH,you wont need a to re morgage your house for a full cape!! Bluesfish try these Lol but a SMALL BUSINESS LOAN will help Bluesfish try these 56958 ive been using them for years an have had chances of picking them up from outher sources cause of my tying ATALNTICS but its' getting HARDER an HARDER to find them at a GOOD PRICE. 1. ask around if any one has any, they don't use any more. 2. you can try CASTLE ARMS on the web. Phill usualy has some at a good price A.B.C.grade. also if you do a search there was a guy in NEW YORK I believe. I had called him a few years back an got 6 B Grade CAPES from him at $35.00 ea. it was one of thoes DO you know who is selling JC an some one gave me a number I called an got them in 3 day. don't have the number, wish I did. I know he's out there some where. HOPE THAT HELPS SOME.
GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN Bluesfish try these 7704
SALTYDOG
SALTYDOG
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 2/23/2010, 7:16 pm

SALTYDOG wrote:BLUESFISH,you wont need a to re morgage your house for a full cape!! Bluesfish try these Lol but a SMALL BUSINESS LOAN will help Bluesfish try these 56958 ive been using them for years an have had chances of picking them up from outher sources cause of my tying ATALNTICS but its' getting HARDER an HARDER to find them at a GOOD PRICE. 1. ask around if any one has any, they don't use any more. 2. you can try CASTLE ARMS on the web. Phill usualy has some at a good price A.B.C.grade. also if you do a search there was a guy in NEW YORK I believe. I had called him a few years back an got 6 B Grade CAPES from him at $35.00 ea. it was one of thoes DO you know who is selling JC an some one gave me a number I called an got them in 3 day. don't have the number, wish I did. I know he's out there some where. HOPE THAT HELPS SOME.
GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN Bluesfish try these 7704
Thanks Man.

Bluesfish Bluesfish try these 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content