Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many use spray clear between paint layers

5 posters

Go down

How many use spray clear between paint layers Empty How many use spray clear between paint layers

Post  Muskyslayer96 2/13/2011, 9:38 am

Have you guys ever used a spray rattle can clear coat between airbrushing layers? If so what brand and how did it work (did it protect the layer below if you screwed up and needed to wipe off the top layer).

Thanks,

MS
Muskyslayer96
Muskyslayer96

Number of posts : 391

http://irishwhipesoxbaits.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

How many use spray clear between paint layers Empty Re: How many use spray clear between paint layers

Post  holymackeral 2/13/2011, 10:18 am

i use krylon clear coats.... i mainly used it to try different effects..... i do use it when i need to lay masking tape for a design.... i don't trust tape over straight paint....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

How many use spray clear between paint layers Empty Re: How many use spray clear between paint layers

Post  Charlie G. 2/13/2011, 1:25 pm

I use Rustoleum Crystal Clear between some coats. I have screwed up and have been able to wipe off the screw up because the fist layer of paint was sealed with the clear. I have found it good for doing naturals helps seal the grain pours from gassing threw the etex epoxy.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 2/13/2011, 5:10 pm

Yup..What Charlie G. said...Thats the only clear I use..It's worth the extrs dollar...
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 2/13/2011, 10:01 pm

All of the above!!! :read:

Bluesfish USA

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down