Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TReasure coast spearfishing report!

2 posters

Go down

TReasure coast spearfishing report! Empty TReasure coast spearfishing report!

Post  AKScuba 2/2/2011, 11:39 pm

Hit the beach today, friends hung out while I took a quick swim just to poke around. Water was in the low 70s. Greeted by crevalle jack and stupid little bluefish bullrushing me in 6 feet of water.... LOL. Swam out about 150 yds from the beach to 8-12 feet of water. Made a drop and saw a tail, next thing you know I was surrounded by at least a hundred tarpon over 50 lbs, some looked to be close to triple digit weight. They gave me good karma, I turned and popped this nice keeper Sheepshead for dinner. Didnt hit any crevalle, couldnt find any bugs to grab or snapper to shoot either. Oh well.... found my sheepie honey hole !! Great to be able to drive 15 mins down the road now n still have viz right off the beach... had to be at least 15 feet today, lil hazy but south wind didnt wreck it too bad!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

TReasure coast spearfishing report! Empty Re: TReasure coast spearfishing report!

Post  stevel 2/3/2011, 12:07 am

awsome andrew...nice fish...you're having a good ol time arent you... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down