Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I hate the post office

+2
stevel
fishing75
6 posters

Go down

Why I hate the post office Empty Why I hate the post office

Post  fishing75 11/16/2010, 3:07 pm

i'm going to apologize for this up front. SORRY! So Bluesfish was nice enough to make me 2 plugs and he sent them out last week on tuesday. I just got back from the post office and after looking the number up on their computer the guy told me that they must have lost it then walked away! i am so pi$$ed at them! again sorry for the rant but i needed to get this off my chest. thanks for listening (or reading Very Happy)

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Why I hate the post office Empty Re: Why I hate the post office

Post  stevel 11/16/2010, 3:15 pm

wow that sucks....think they would be a little more sympethetic....now you know why people ....GO POSTAL.... mad : mad .....
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 11/16/2010, 3:23 pm

stevel wrote:wow that sucks....think they would be a little more sympethetic....now you know why people ....GO POSTAL.... mad : mad .....

ain't that the truth!

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 11/16/2010, 3:33 pm

Lost it? Youd think the people that work at the post office would care just a little bit more about LOSING someones belongings in the mail..... wonder how theyd feel if they were told their stuff was lost.... mad
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 11/16/2010, 3:40 pm

yep i'm not happy about it. they were awesome plugs too. you guys have seen his work. it's amazing!

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 11/16/2010, 10:45 pm

THEY DONT CARE IF YOU GET IT OR NOT. THEY SUCK.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 11/17/2010, 12:23 am

that sucks... scumbags in the post office steal all the time... they think there's something good in the package so they take it..... they see where it's being sent to or from and just take it thinking they hit big..... go back and kick the guys in the balls..... than ask if he'll look for them as much as they looked for your package...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 11/17/2010, 10:49 am

holymackeral wrote:that sucks... scumbags in the post office steal all the time... they think there's something good in the package so they take it..... they see where it's being sent to or from and just take it thinking they hit big..... go back and kick the guys in the balls..... than ask if he'll look for them as much as they looked for your package...

Lol that is one hell of an idea. I was wondering if someone opened the package saw the plugs and thought they had just hit the jack pot

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  woodwker99 11/17/2010, 5:06 pm

This is why you have to put a tracking number on packages. they can see who had their hands on it last. then track down what happened to it. Postal theft is almost a hanging offence. Postal law violations are some of the strongest in the nation. but you have to catch the thief first.
That really sucks that it happened to you. But maybe the fishing gods will see that it gets to you after all.
woodwker99
woodwker99

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down