Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11/13 Upper Bay

3 posters

Go down

11/13 Upper Bay Empty 11/13 Upper Bay

Post  lagerhelps 11/13/2010, 10:03 pm

Fished the upper bay in close 9:30 - 4:00 with my cousin. 2nd trip for him after I thought things were heating up. Within 20 mins of the incoming I get one on and think YES this is exactly the way Thurs went. Had a nice fight from a feisty 33" 16lber. I'm a big karma guy. I sacrificed him to the fish gods and told them to bring one for my cousins rod. They must have misunderstood because we didn't get another fish there the rest of the day. He had something bend his rod over and steal his bait and that was the end of the action. Moved out to play with the shorts for an hour just so he can say he caught something and he got skunked there too, I picked up one short around 20". Heading out with Angling Andy tomorrow. Hope things are better. I'm going to plan "B" tomorrow I'll let you know how it works out. Gotta go, I have to work on plan "B"...lol

11/13 Upper Bay Phpndf10

lagerhelps

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

11/13 Upper Bay Empty Re: 11/13 Upper Bay

Post  stevel 11/13/2010, 10:09 pm

sure was a nice day to be on the water....we will be out tomarrow also....good luck with plan ''b''....lol
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Hawk 11/15/2010, 6:05 pm

One is better than none. Too much boat traffic on sat it shut the bite down, one of the bad things about fishing the weekends. Glad to see plan b worked out! Good job Tom cheers
Fish Hawk
Fish Hawk

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down