Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your thoughts for this weekend in the surf...????

5 posters

Go down

What is your thoughts for this weekend in the surf...???? Empty What is your thoughts for this weekend in the surf...????

Post  Oldsalts 11/12/2010, 10:21 pm

Just wondered what everyone though about surf fishing this weekend ... popcorn

Heavy current and plenty of Sun....!! wow

I think i am going to give it a try ... What is your thoughts for this weekend in the surf...???? 870783

Will post a report..!!!
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

What is your thoughts for this weekend in the surf...???? Empty Re: What is your thoughts for this weekend in the surf...????

Post  stevel 11/12/2010, 10:24 pm

no surf for me ...be in the boat hope to have a great report....good luck ed..... What is your thoughts for this weekend in the surf...???? 870783
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

What is your thoughts for this weekend in the surf...???? Empty Re: What is your thoughts for this weekend in the surf...????

Post  Oldsalts 11/12/2010, 10:35 pm

stevel wrote:no surf for me ...be in the boat hope to have a great report....good luck ed..... What is your thoughts for this weekend in the surf...???? 870783

Dam Steve they are calling for small craft warnings this weekend ...7 to 10 footers...down here..!!!

Watch what you have for breakfast.....LMFAO.....Make sure the fish like it ....LOLOL

Just kidding its all in the head .....Get Out and Catch Something...!!!!

Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Post  Large John 11/12/2010, 11:34 pm

Bucktails and big metal

Clams if im soaking bait
Large John
Large John

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 11/13/2010, 9:08 am

My thoughts are, you can't catch them from the couch!!!! Give it a try..
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 11/13/2010, 9:16 am

Murphthesurf wrote:My thoughts are, you can't catch them from the couch!!!! Give it a try..

Ok then get your $hit ready i will pick you up on the way By....!!!...Like 9:30
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 11/13/2010, 9:45 am

lol went to the surf this morning and its snotty but looks fishy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 11/13/2010, 1:29 pm

Oldsalts wrote:
Murphthesurf wrote:My thoughts are, you can't catch them from the couch!!!! Give it a try..

Ed, I can't hold your hand all the time!!!! I gave you the GPS numbers to my honey hole now you want me to fish it for you..WTF Oh by the way, when you leave my spot take your bad luck back home don't leave it there...LMFAO What is your thoughts for this weekend in the surf...???? 870783
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 11/13/2010, 6:21 pm

Murphthesurf wrote:
Oldsalts wrote:

Ed, I can't hold your hand all the time!!!! I gave you the GPS numbers to my honey hole now you want me to fish it for you..WTF Oh by the way, when you leave my spot take your bad luck back home don't leave it there...LMFAO What is your thoughts for this weekend in the surf...???? 870783

Hey Murph

I took a $hit in your Honey Hole ......Nothing there like all the rest of the bullshit reports...!!!!
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down