Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is hitting the surf this weekend...???

+10
stevel
stilltryn
Kevnmary
Chisel
tom1276
fishing75
naspinsz
Bluesfish
holymackeral
Oldsalts
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who is hitting the surf this weekend...??? Empty Who is hitting the surf this weekend...???

Post  Oldsalts 10/28/2010, 10:01 pm

Just wondered how many are going to hit the surf the weekend for some bass and blues...??
I think i will hit the park saturday but we will see.....????
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Who is hitting the surf this weekend...??? Empty Re: Who is hitting the surf this weekend...???

Post  holymackeral 10/28/2010, 10:17 pm

i will be hitting it this weekend looks like tomorrow night in the avon area maybe sat and or sund nights too.....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Who is hitting the surf this weekend...??? Empty Re: Who is hitting the surf this weekend...???

Post  Oldsalts 10/28/2010, 10:19 pm

holymackeral wrote:i will be hitting it this weekend looks like tomorrow night in the avon area maybe sat and or sund nights too.....

Man good luck .....We need it...!!!!
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 10/28/2010, 10:34 pm

thanks you too salts....... if i don't even see a fish caught this weekend i'm selling all my stuff..... literally.....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 10/29/2010, 7:13 am

Fishing the Hudson River Tourn. in Sea Side on Sat w/ DVSA and I think Me,Steve and Greg are going to try the park again after the tourn. Give you a call when it's over and see if your still there!

Bluesfish Who is hitting the surf this weekend...??? 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  naspinsz 10/29/2010, 12:47 pm

i'm going to try north....again...maaayyyybbee tomorrow will be the day lol! Who is hitting the surf this weekend...??? 870783
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 10/29/2010, 12:51 pm

I'll be fishing all around the park on saturday. hopefully the fish will be cooperating.

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 10/29/2010, 4:38 pm

if anyone wants to meet up, send me a message and we can talk. would be cool to meet some of you guys.

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 10/29/2010, 7:08 pm

I'll be in the park from before sunrise until I crap out. I'll be Driving a white Toyota Tacoma with a cap.. If it has a Shark River Surf Anglers sticker on it that be me...

Hopefully you'll guys will come up and introduce yourself. I'll do the same if I seen you 1st. LOL
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  Chisel 10/30/2010, 8:30 am

Have fun. Next time for me. I have family stuff

Chisel

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 10/30/2010, 10:18 am

I'll be in Northern MoCo on Sunday morning 5-9 if anyone wants to join me. Who is hitting the surf this weekend...??? 870783
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 10/31/2010, 5:46 pm

Kevnmary wrote:I'll be in Northern MoCo on Sunday morning 5-9 if anyone wants to join me. Who is hitting the surf this weekend...??? 870783

Fished all over that area yesterday with no action. how did you make out.

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  stilltryn 10/31/2010, 6:52 pm

was in L.B.I. yesterday and caught my personal best!! 39" 25lbs!!!! cheers mid island on bunker. incoming tide.
stilltryn
stilltryn

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 10/31/2010, 6:59 pm

stilltryn wrote:was in L.B.I. yesterday and caught my personal best!! 39" 25lbs!!!! cheers mid island on bunker. incoming tide.

Who is hitting the surf this weekend...??? 92223 ...good deal ....great feeling for sure.....now next the 30lb club....
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 11/1/2010, 12:24 pm

fishing75 wrote:
Kevnmary wrote:I'll be in Northern MoCo on Sunday morning 5-9 if anyone wants to join me. Who is hitting the surf this weekend...??? 870783

Wife convinced me to stay home and have breakfast with the family. After hearing that report I'm glad I did.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 11/3/2010, 1:19 pm

ok so whats the deal here? i take last week off and get 5 total bluefish. granted they were all on my own plugs but it was so sloooooooow i went crazy. thursday was there in shorts and a t-shirt got eaten up by black flies. friday was chilly with waders and jacket on. i go back to work this week and there are blitzes with bass in them. i give up. when do i get it right and take off the correct week? sorry but i was sure that last week was gonna be more productive, ok im done ranting. if i go this weekend where can i meet up with you guys? ed feel free to send me a message or call me and let me know where you will be. larry cell 973-886-7573

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 11/3/2010, 2:42 pm

Kevnmary wrote:
fishing75 wrote:

Wife convinced me to stay home and have breakfast with the family. After hearing that report I'm glad I did.

yeah it definitely was dead. i'm gonna try again on the 14th but this time i think im gonna try a different area. not sure where yet. would like to try ibsp but i dont have a beach pass and from what people have told me you need one there to really get the most out of the fishing. can you get a pass for the day?

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 11/4/2010, 9:11 am

fishing 75 you can purchase a 3 day pass for $50 you need certain equipment to drive on the beach but if you have a pass for other beaches you prob. already have the stuff. the pass def. helps there is alot of beach there. if you are just plugging there are a number of parking areas to stop at walk to the beach and fish a bit then move. i buy the yearly pass and use it mostly in the fall, after thanksgiving it gets alot less crowded. december is a great month to go the beaches are virtually empty during the week.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 11/4/2010, 9:47 am

Thanks for the reply dozer. I don't have a beach pass for any beach unfortunately. What kind of equipment is needed? I can always look at the website where they are purchased to see the particulars. Thanks again bud

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  Large John 11/4/2010, 10:08 pm

fishing75 wrote:Thanks for the reply dozer. I don't have a beach pass for any beach unfortunately. What kind of equipment is needed? I can always look at the website where they are purchased to see the particulars. Thanks again bud

Tow strap, shovel, pressure gauge, garbage bag, first aid, jack, full size spare, 12x12 board look on NJBBA site for the required equipment list thats all i remember, also IBSP require fishing gear for everyone in vehicle over 12 yrs old they do check all the 3 day passes when they sell them, the season pass I havent been check for three years.
Large John
Large John

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 11/4/2010, 11:30 pm

thanks john. i actually found that site today and saw the list. i have everything except for the 12 by 12 plywood. by the way we live in the same town. just saw where you are from. lol. i'm heading down there next saturday and not leaving til sunday night and want to fish as much as possible. i'm the only person that will be in my car so don't have to worry about not having enough equipment. probably will have way to much for one person fishing 2 days. but it i don't bring something thats when i will need it. thanks agaid

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  surfmat 11/9/2010, 3:32 pm

Can't wait to get in my truck and air down...Saturdays and Sundays are made for fishing and watching a some football. For those heading out east the bite has been really great and the water has been very clean...
surfmat
surfmat

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  surfrocket 11/11/2010, 9:25 pm

We need to set something up where we can meet up and toss some metals or something. I wanna finally meet a bunch of you guys. Having a lot of fun with you all on Facebook. I think it's supposed to blow until tomorrow night then it's supposed to lay down a bit. What do I know. Lol. If you fellas talk sweet to me I might even show you my rocket, lol. Smitty,OldSalts and whoever else let me know... Let's get together.

surfrocket

Number of posts : 16

http://surfrocketfishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 11/11/2010, 10:00 pm

surfrocket wrote:We need to set something up where we can meet up and toss some metals or something. I wanna finally meet a bunch of you guys. Having a lot of fun with you all on Facebook. I think it's supposed to blow until tomorrow night then it's supposed to lay down a bit. What do I know. Lol. If you fellas talk sweet to me I might even show you my rocket, lol. Smitty,OldSalts and whoever else let me know... Let's get together.

Sounds Effin cool with me...!!!!!
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 11/12/2010, 12:50 pm

i'll be hitting IBSP all weekend so if any of you guys see a green xterra with a SBO sticker and blacked out windows, thats me. stop by and say Hi!

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next