Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody catch that blitz this afterrnoon @ IBSP???

+3
Oldsalts
smitty
tom1276
7 posters

Go down

Anybody catch that blitz this afterrnoon @ IBSP??? Empty Anybody catch that blitz this afterrnoon @ IBSP???

Post  tom1276 11/1/2010, 9:18 pm

It was down in IBSP from about 3:15 Pm til it stopped. I don't know what time but they had Blues and Bass this afternoon. Of course I cleaned out my truck yesterday had to help somebody move something with my truck and never put my gear back in it. I had to go home get it and leave by the time I got there it was over. Well I'll be prepared for tomorrow after work. hopefully it goes down again.
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Anybody catch that blitz this afterrnoon @ IBSP??? Empty Re: Anybody catch that blitz this afterrnoon @ IBSP???

Post  smitty 11/1/2010, 9:25 pm

i was reading it all day on my phone lol but i was in cranbury and no way i could leave...

hey you drive a brown pickup????? confused
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Anybody catch that blitz this afterrnoon @ IBSP??? Empty Re: Anybody catch that blitz this afterrnoon @ IBSP???

Post  Oldsalts 11/1/2010, 9:30 pm

Hey what the PUCK do you expect its the week day got fish-athon......!!!! popcorn

Dont effin people effin work anymore....?????? Anybody catch that blitz this afterrnoon @ IBSP??? 870783

These weekday reports are nothing but a bunch of homo $hit.........!!!!
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 11/1/2010, 9:31 pm

NO a White Toyota with a cap and a shark river surf anglers sticker on the back window.
tom1276
tom1276

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 11/1/2010, 9:32 pm

lol ed lol it sucks when we work all week to go fishing on the weekend and the dam fish take the weekend off only to show back up on weekdays.... popcorn
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 11/1/2010, 9:33 pm

Chit Ed I'm usually out by 3 Pm most days. My office is 10 mins. from IBSP so I can hit it anytime. LOL
tom1276
tom1276

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 11/1/2010, 9:49 pm

tom1276 wrote:Chit Ed I'm usually out by 3 Pm most days. My office is 10 mins. from IBSP so I can hit it anytime. LOL

Oh so you a efin Banker with Bankers hours....NICE
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 11/1/2010, 10:03 pm

Oldsalts wrote:
tom1276 wrote:Chit Ed I'm usually out by 3 Pm most days. My office is 10 mins. from IBSP so I can hit it anytime. LOL

Yeah So What.
tom1276
tom1276

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 11/1/2010, 10:29 pm

tom1276 wrote:
Oldsalts wrote:

Yeah So What.

LOL just saying ....need a picture with your suit and tie on .....LMFAO
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 11/2/2010, 7:00 pm

Not that many blitzes this fall but the bass are here. Some days better than others but if you look for blitzes your missing some good fishing.......
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisL 11/2/2010, 10:19 pm

It was insane.
I was watching the birds work bait outside the bar when it broke out. Lasted about 2 hours.
I managed 4 bass and 6 blues. Everything 10-15lbs. All on swimmers, mostly bright colors.
Started as all bass, then blues mixed in and mostly blues by the end.
Amazing day of fishing. Got to see some acts of nature I've never witnessed in person before.

No repeat today. Slow pick of bass and blues on bait throughout the area.

ChrisL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 11/2/2010, 10:23 pm

Eng5Lt wrote:It was insane.
I was watching the birds work bait outside the bar when it broke out. Lasted about 2 hours.
I managed 4 bass and 6 blues. Everything 10-15lbs. All on swimmers, mostly bright colors.
Started as all bass, then blues mixed in and mostly blues by the end.
Amazing day of fishing. Got to see some acts of nature I've never witnessed in person before.

No repeat today. Slow pick of bass and blues on bait throughout the area.

Anybody catch that blitz this afterrnoon @ IBSP??? 92223 must have been great.......... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 11/2/2010, 10:24 pm

I would have loved to just see it...............
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisL 11/2/2010, 10:38 pm

Unfortunately I left the phone in the truck, so no pics or video. When I saw things about to happen I jumped out and grabbed the rod and the phone got left behind. I wish I had gotten pictures.

ChrisL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisL 11/2/2010, 10:44 pm

Just saw Shore Catch's website has a video from yesterday

ChrisL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  mag minnow 11/6/2010, 8:47 am

technologist wrote:Not that many blitzes this fall but the bass are here. Some days better than others but if you look for blitzes your missing some good fishing.......

Wise words right above...

mag minnow

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down