Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........?????

+4
stevel
smitty
Murphthesurf
Oldsalts
8 posters

Go down

WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? Empty WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........?????

Post  Oldsalts 9/12/2010, 3:42 pm

WoodStock State Park N.J. also none as Island Beach State Park....N.J.....2010....!!!

Hit the park early thinking there was a change ....???...Hahahahahah...What a joke things are the same as they were all summer..

There is a nice TENT CITY down by the inlet....???

WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? 100_0087

So we fished the pocket for a while found nothing so we headed out ....Stopped at the air up station just pased the fishermans walkway..Found a N.J. State Parks Buggie went over to say hi and no one was behind the wheel.....Nice Flower Planter it could make.....lmfao

WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? 100_0111

Boy oh Boy do i miss the days a few years ago when the Troopers would stop and say Hello and ticket the a$$holes ...But i guess the new Gov has a better plan for this park..???....Cant wait to see what next year brings.... Kitchen sinks and bath tubs maybe....???
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? Empty Re: WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........?????

Post  Murphthesurf 9/12/2010, 9:14 pm

lol! That's all I can really say... lol!
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? Empty Re: WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........?????

Post  smitty 9/12/2010, 10:49 pm

Murphthesurf wrote: lol! That's all I can really say... lol!

lol popcorn
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 9/13/2010, 1:25 pm

Ed, Speaking of A$$holes and tickets... I checked the records at the park....You have a couple of unpaid tickets from a few years back... Maybe you should have just jumped in the back of that Police Car...LMFAO x 10.....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 9/13/2010, 1:42 pm

Murphthesurf wrote:Ed, Speaking of A$$holes and tickets... I checked the records at the park....You have a couple of unpaid tickets from a few years back... Maybe you should have just jumped in the back of that Police Car...LMFAO x 10.....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa

WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? 56958 WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? 56958 WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? 56958 WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? 177925 WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? 56958 WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? 56958 WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? 56958 WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? 56958
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 9/13/2010, 3:41 pm

Murphthesurf wrote:Ed, Speaking of A$$holes and tickets... I checked the records at the park....You have a couple of unpaid tickets from a few years back... Maybe you should have just jumped in the back of that Police Car...LMFAO x 10.....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa

Thats too funny!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? 56958 WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? 56958 WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? 56958 WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? 56958 WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? 56958 WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? 56958 WOODSTOCK STATE PARK N.J........????? 56958
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 9/13/2010, 6:11 pm

its amazing how quickly it has changed down there. pretty sad if you ask me. not sure if i want to get a permit for 2011 if thats how its gonna be. few years back i got told if i didnt take down my easy-up i would get a ticket. guess its ok now. well hopefully the cold weather will end that. i've enjoyed the park for many years now and dont want to go elsewhere.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 9/15/2010, 11:04 pm

[quote="Murphthesurf"]Ed, Speaking of A$$holes and tickets... I checked the records at the park....You have a couple of unpaid tickets from a few years back... Maybe you should have just jumped in the back of that Police Car...LMFAO x 10.....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa.

Cavity search!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol!

Bluesfish Embarassed
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 9/21/2010, 10:56 am

hey Ed...I've been to the park 3x's past 7 days.inc wkend.. the good news,, many less tents,,saw only a handful,, more people fishing less pole w/o people,, though still too many for my liking,,, pocket will always be a parking lot for campers,,always was always will be.
The lack of patrols is just plain sad... that place is just beckoning for a lawsuit!

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down