Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thursday report

3 posters

Go down

thursday report Empty thursday report

Post  dozer 277 8/27/2010, 8:44 am

went out with a buddie yesterday on his boat for some flukeing. long story short ( get it i said short that comes into play later ) we should have called it a day of sea bassing. caught alot of short fluke. not one keeper. all the 17 1/2 inch fish you wanted. but the highlite of the day was my buddie tied into a 7lb sea bass. great fight and beautiful fish. was amazed at the coloring of these bigger sea bass. all in all we brought 5 sea bass home for dinner and no fluke. good news was i got to use my rod that i built and was very pleased with its performance. all the guides remained intact and was comfortable to use all day. that seeker blank turned out to be a great choice and i will be building another one this winter. now to put some aloe on my sunburn. yes i did get barbequed out there. but it was a day away from work and on the water so its all good. sorry no pics. forgot the camera.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

thursday report Empty Re: thursday report

Post  rocstar21 8/27/2010, 9:25 am

damn would have loved to see a pic of that monster sea bass

sounds like all in all was a great day on the water! cheers thursday report 962367 cheers
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 8/27/2010, 11:28 am

glad you got out larry ...always good when your out on the water...nice to see you had some action ..always a plus... lol!

7lb seabass wow wow nice hook up for sure....glad the rod worked well for you also... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down